Phish

Will this basketball themed msg merch be available online any time soon or is it all just exclusive to the venue?
They have been pretty good about putting stuff on Dry Goods, but the fact that that merch still has the Dec/Jan dates makes me think they may not put it up for pre-order. A lot of that stuff was selling out fast, too. My fiancé loved the orange hat and they didn’t have any left after the first night. Usually nothing like that sells out until the third/fourth show.

I saw Pollock wearing a Phish shirt,with a bunch of luchador masks on it. Anyone know where one could find that shirt?

Edit: I'm dumb, think it's on DGoods

That was by far my favorite “gag” in 3.0. The whale/dolphins was so cool, and the effects were so immersive. The cherry on top is that the third set actually had really great jams! The Waves, Sand, Melt were all fantastic.

Well done Phish.

That was by far my favorite “gag” in 3.0. The whale/dolphins was so cool, and the effects were so immersive. The cherry on top is that the third set actually had really great jams! The Waves, Sand, Melt were all fantastic.

Well done Phish.
I didn’t see the show but I saw some videos of the dolphins and holy shit. It looked amazing

They have been pretty good about putting stuff on Dry Goods, but the fact that that merch still has the Dec/Jan dates makes me think they may not put it up for pre-order. A lot of that stuff was selling out fast, too. My fiancé loved the orange hat and they didn’t have any left after the first night. Usually nothing like that sells out until the third/fourth show.
Bummer. I liked that hat too haha

There may not be huge flying dolphins and whales, but I’m enjoying the stream of tonight’s show. Set 1 was really great. Still hoping for a few others they haven’t played yet, but we’ll see…

There may not be huge flying dolphins and whales, but I’m enjoying the stream of tonight’s show. Set 1 was really great. Still hoping for a few others they haven’t played yet, but we’ll see…
Didn’t think they’d be able to match the energy of N2 and N3 but man they came out swinging last night. Probably my favorite first set I’ve seen, up there with 8/31/18, 12/30/18 and 6/30/19. That Simple!!

NMINML was probably the jam of the run - so, so good. The Piper was also stellar, as usual. Rest of the show was just the cherry on top, great WOTC with multiple peaks.

What a great run. This summer’s going to be a good one!!

Didn’t think they’d be able to match the energy of N2 and N3 but man they came out swinging last night. Probably my favorite first set I’ve seen, up there with 8/31/18, 12/30/18 and 6/30/19. That Simple!!

NMINML was probably the jam of the run - so, so good. The Piper was also stellar, as usual. Rest of the show was just the cherry on top, great WOTC with multiple peaks.

Simple was my favorite from last night. I have a good feeling they'll announce more dates for the fall maybe...and I can finally see them live. Cause just watching the streams has been nice, but god I wanna be in the crowd.

The energy was nuts. Admittedly, gonna have to relisten to the show as I was slightly out of it at times

Welp, I finally did it. Still sealed, for a pretty decent from a fellow head too. Luckily was able to sell some Dead boxes to offset the cost. But this is my #1 grail right here!

View attachment 138827
Nice man! Now find me a copy! And if you can find Sausage - Riddles Are Abound Tonight on red wax, I'll take that too! Ha ha.

20% off this weekend. Brings that down to $280.

Only the AC run. Getting married early July then honeymoon for a couple week. Sucks to be missing so many NE shows that we would’ve hit but at least we’ll hit those three.
Mazel tov man! Might try to hit the AC run myself, but that shit is always a great time

Back