Phish

Found Volume 3. Searching for Voulme 4.

I wonder if they'll press way too many again and I'll be able to pick them up cheap later or if they learned their lesson on Vols 1+2 and if I wait I'll miss them. This is the vinyl dilemma that is slowly driving me insane (and broke).

I wonder if they'll press way too many again and I'll be able to pick them up cheap later or if they learned their lesson on Vols 1+2 and if I wait I'll miss them. This is the vinyl dilemma that is slowly driving me insane (and broke).
Did you see they just repressed Vol. 1 in a "new" color, too?? That was a questionable decision lol

Found Volume 3. Searching for Voulme 4.

Are these worth buying? I haven’t given them a shot cause although the time is like half an hour, one jam on two sides doesn’t seem worth it.

Also I think I’ll be streaming the NYE* show this week, but I’m gonna listen to the audio of all of them.

Are these worth buying? I haven’t given them a shot cause although the time is like half an hour, one jam on two sides doesn’t seem worth it.

Also I think I’ll be streaming the NYE* show this week, but I’m gonna listen to the audio of all of them.
Meh, I thought they sounded good but I still prefer streaming (especially if you have the LP app). I think the Bethel Waves is cool to have one vinyl, but I don't need every 30+ jam to be pressed on vinyl tbh

I enjoy them. The cuts between sides on the first two volumes were well done. Fade out and fade in at the proper times.

I'm also the type of person that enjoys a 3 to 5-song Phish set. I'm in it for the lengthy, exploratory jams.

Edit: not sure Phish has ever done a 3-song set. Ha ha. But you get my point.

Last edited:
I enjoy them. The cuts between sides on the first two volumes were well done. Fade out and fade in at the proper times.

I'm also the type of person that enjoys a 3 to 5-song Phish set. I'm in it for the lengthy, exploratory jams.

I'm on this train too. I really like some of the longer jams. I'm a big post rock fan so...
But, yes I really enjoy both of these and spin them more regularly than some of my other Phish albums cause they fit a certain mood really well.

I do like the long jams too, I just haven’t decided that I need a single jam on vinyl ya know? I have some studio stuff now and A Live One and enjoy them (mostly ALO) a lot. Volume one is only like $16 though…

I do like the long jams too, I just haven’t decided that I need a single jam on vinyl ya know? I have some studio stuff now and A Live One and enjoy them (mostly ALO) a lot. Volume one is only like $16 though…
Even cheaper at Newbury.
Screenshot_20220419-224809.jpg

First show seems pretty solid so far with some nice surprising sections of jamming. I have only listened to the audio of about half of it so far. Also I accidentally bought the video stream of Saturday's show instead of Friday's. Oh well.

First show seems pretty solid so far with some nice surprising sections of jamming. I have only listened to the audio of about half of it so far. Also I accidentally bought the video stream of Saturday's show instead of Friday's. Oh well.
We watched last night. First set was strong. Second seemed a little flat to our crew.

Just finished night two of the run, the energy at MSG has been nuts. Tonight’s second set was truly magnificent
Dude that was insane! That whole show had incredible energy. N1 was pretty relaxed and rusty, but had its high points. Last night just didn’t let up! Best Ghost I’ve heard in a while and that Tweezer jam was so unique.

I’m excited to listen to last night’s now. The set list looks great. Night one had things I really enjoyed but it did feel slightly lacking in some spots.

Will this basketball themed msg merch be available online any time soon or is it all just exclusive to the venue?

Back