Online Vinyl Deals

I should have mentioned GAT, too, but I’m not so into the original with Charlie Hunter. The Dillon/Skerik/Stanton Moore/Marco Benevento lineup was the shit, and particularly nuts live.

That's interesting, because I liked the Benevento incarnation, too. That said, I di remember enjoying Outre Mer.

Last edited:
Moon Duo - Stars Are The Light $14.99

Great album!

91Dm0lokL5L._SL1500_.jpg

25% off at Joni Mitchell's shop:

ha, I was just in the no-buy support thread yapping about how January was easy, maybe I'll go longer.
Clouds is the only early period LP I don't have. <clicksbuy>

$5 shipping is now a deal eh. I'm a Hudson HiFi lifer now, so they're too little too late.
$5 international shipping is a good deal. The Hudson inners rule. Hudson outers…don’t lol

I think his free shipping threshhold is $50. lol.
Free shipping at $55+. I only need one or two packs of the 12s so might grab them in this sale.

ha, I was just in the no-buy support thread yapping about how January was easy, maybe I'll go longer.
Clouds is the only early period LP I don't have. <clicksbuy>
I hear you. The MoFi Blue is the only record I've bought this month. Kind of a big spend for a single record, but I also netted $164 in cash selling three CD sets to a local, so I figure I'm good. Good luck with the no-buy!

Not so much a deal more than thoughts on this Album.
Received this email for this anniversary 3 lp edition yesterday

I own a decent amount of MMJ - Given Z and Okonokos a good listen and enjoy.
Guilty of neglecting Waterfall, Evil Urges and It Moves.

I think we have all gone down the road of buying too much of one artist. Not sure if this counts tho.

I think we have all gone down the road of buying too much of one artist. Not sure if this counts tho.

I bet these guys have an opinion…

it Still Moves and At Dawn are my two favorite MMJ albums. If you enjoy Okonokos you will likely know and enjoy a few tracks off those two as both had tracks featured on that live album.

Back