Online Vinyl Deals

Not about sleeves, but I noticed this on reddit and thought I would share it here. Anyone in a randomizer, gambling mood? I remember this happened with another title a couple of years ago.

Amazon sending out random records for $11.55​

Various people have reported getting random records when purchasing Danzig - 6:66 Satan's Child on Amazon instead of the Danzig record.
See comments here, here, and at the Amazon reviews. Random records received include Mitski, The Killers, Rancid, Modern Baseball, Cavetown, Neutral Milk Hotel and more.
It's obviously a big mess up by Amazon but might be worth a shot if you've got a broad music taste.

Not about sleeves, but I noticed this on reddit and thought I would share it here. Anyone in a randomizer, gambling mood? I remember this happened with another title a couple of years ago.

Various people have reported getting random records when purchasing Danzig - 6:66 Satan's Child on Amazon instead of the Danzig record.
See comments here, here, and at the Amazon reviews. Random records received include Mitski, The Killers, Rancid, Modern Baseball, Cavetown, Neutral Milk Hotel and more.
It's obviously a big mess up by Amazon but might be worth a shot if you've got a broad music taste.
They've sent me the wrong album a couple times recently but it wasn't a deal or anything I wanted and they made me return them to get what I actually ordered. Kind of a pain in the tuckus.

Sure why not

they've been goofing up like this for years now. every once in a while the cheap record i think i'm buying ends up being something more expensive/better. usually it's bizarre crap.

given what folks are claiming to have received when ordering this one i think i'm ready to order the maximum of 4 and see what happens. has to be more fun than the crateism mystery boxes ya'll keep talking about here.

thanks for sharing!

they've been goofing up like this for years now. every once in a while the cheap record i think i'm buying ends up being something more expensive/better. usually it's bizarre crap.

given what folks are claiming to have received when ordering this one i think i'm ready to order the maximum of 4 and see what happens. has to be more fun than the crateism mystery boxes ya'll keep talking about here.

thanks for sharing!
Also, it’s Amazon if if it ends up being something shitty you can return it very easily.

Also, FWIW, Urban Outfitters has 50% off sale LPs and, in my humble opinion, there are some interesting albums in the mix for $7.50 each: Billie Marten, LP, Penelope Scott, Hiss Golden Messenger, Phoenix, Logic, and more.

I decided to take a gamble on seven of the marked down UO exclusives ... combined with coupon I needed to use before it expired, my order ended up being $46 shipped. Hopefully one or two of them are good.

Also, FWIW, Urban Outfitters has 50% off sale LPs and, in my humble opinion, there are some interesting albums in the mix for $7.50 each: Billie Marten, LP, Penelope Scott, Hiss Golden Messenger, Phoenix, Logic, and more.
Went with She & Him, Hiss Golden Messenger, Phoenix, and Sylvan Esso. Under $40 shipped for me.

I'm with you. I used to think, "It'd be a lot more convenient to align the openings of my inners, jackets, and outers for easy access to the LP." Then a record fell out when I was handling a stack. Never again. Grabbing a record to play is a 3-step process for me from now on: Remove jacket from outer, remove inner from jacket, and remove vinyl from inner.
Ditto

I know right? Like i can't do math or something?
DS8JaTmXUAAfOxj

I decided to take a gamble on seven of the marked down UO exclusives ... combined with coupon I needed to use before it expired, my order ended up being $46 shipped. Hopefully one or two of them are good.

Can I ask what coupon you used? When I try to use a coupon I get a “only one discount” message and since they are already discounted my coupons don’t work. They used to work but not now

Can I ask what coupon you used? When I try to use a coupon I get a “only one discount” message and since they are already discounted my coupons don’t work. They used to work but not now
A couple months ago, I purchased the Chappell Roan UO exclusive but they oversold it and cancelled the order. They sent a “$10 off + free shipping” coupon to make up for it.

Back