Online Vinyl Deals

Anybody else shop the Mynset Music sale on Friday? It was 60% off everything if you ordered more than 1 item…seems they pulled the sale for now while they get caught up on shipping. Lots of refunds for oversold stock but I haven’t seen movement on my order yet one way or another. Sale might be back Tuesday per their site after they catch up

Not for the faint of heart as I’ve seen some orders get a bunch of items cancelled. Ended up placing one vinyl order and one CD order. I feel like people slept on the CDs so hoping those go through. They were something like 2.50-3 each for some good stuff
Dam, I missed that completely. Would have loved to have snagged that STP tiny music box set. Ping me if that sale comes back?

Dam, I missed that completely. Would have loved to have snagged that STP tiny music box set. Ping me if that sale comes back?
Nearly all the box sets were oversold sadly. Those seemed to go first. If it says sold out it’s not coming back

Last edited:
Newbury buy 2 get one free. Says select vinyl but looks like most to me.

So do I need all three of The Meters exclusives, or is there one I can skip to get Antisocialites by Alvvays with the B2G1?

So do I need all three of The Meters exclusives, or is there one I can skip to get Antisocialites by Alvvays with the B2G1?

I like all the Meters records but give ‘em a stream and see if one doesn’t do it as much for ya. All three are great reissues.

$10.99 shipping, worth it if you want / need all 3.

EDIT: I suppose I do. I'll offload my older copy of Look-Ka Py Py and the clear 2023 reissue.

Last edited:
on the opposite end of deals, can anyone explain this pricing?

They flip their own variants. It's absurd.

It’s sad because they weren’t always like this. In the early days of RSD I bought so many records at cut rate prices from NC and to this day still use some fun pint glasses they had. The soup got ripped out of the stores when they started focusing on clothes and Funko pops and all sorts of non-entertainment fares.

It’s sad because they weren’t always like this. In the early days of RSD I bought so many records at cut rate prices from NC and to this day still use some fun pint glasses they had. The soup got ripped out of the stores when they started focusing on clothes and Funko pops and all sorts of non-entertainment fares.
I used to get some fantastic deals on vinyl in-store. Haven’t lived near one in a while, so don’t know what the current landscape is.

They did this with King Gizzard albums at one point, too

There’s one close to me but I barely ever go in because record prices start inflated. I check clearance racks but that’s it.
I have a few near me. I pop in if I’m nearby. They often have stuff in stock that’s sold out everywhere else that’s like old KG/Bernie/Bellman rhino cuts and stuff. They always have those Miles mono cuts for about $20. I found an old Karen Dalton RSD release at one for $15 on sale last year. More often than not it’s really inflated prices though or a buncha crap.

Back