Online Vinyl Deals

Just got my 500 from Hudson Hi-Fi. And yeah, looking at the outers, they are a smidge more cloudy and possibly a bit thinner than what I'm used to with other brands (mostly ClearBags), but the fit is fine and they will get the job done. I suspect I have at least 250 records that don't deserve anything better haha!

let me throw more confusion i guessing zomgbear ordered the original deal of 250 inner & 250 outer times two so he should've received 500 of each for a total of 1000 pieces but only received 600 pieces so 400 short.if any of what i've been typing makes sense. edit:i thinks i finally got it to make sense to my brain.

let me throw more confusion i guessing zomgbear ordered the original deal of 250 inner & 250 outer times two so he should've received 500 of each for a total of 1000 pieces but only received 600 pieces so 400 short.if any of what i've been typing makes sense. edit:i thinks i finally got it to make sense to me brain.
That’s what I understood

let me throw more confusion i guessing zomgbear ordered the original deal of 250 inner & 250 outer times two so he should've received 500 of each for a total of 1000 pieces but only received 600 pieces so 400 short.if any of what i've been typing makes sense. edit:i thinks i finally got it to make sense to my brain.
This is correct

Back