Online Vinyl Deals

I've tried several of the cheaper brands on Amazon. These are pretty close to the MoFi ultra clear outers at less than half the cost. I've been very happy with them, but they don't fit Tone Poets, Acoustic Sound Series, etc., so I still buy the Sleeve City deluxe outers, too.

Good to know. I've never even seen that brand before. Definitely a good price.

Weird. I've been using these for a long time and never had an issue fitting Tone Poets.

A fat 180G 2LP but it fits...

20240104_233411.jpg

Weird. I've been using these for a long time and never had an issue fitting Tone Poets.

A fat 180G 2LP but it fits...

View attachment 192095
I have no idea how you fit that double LP in there. I can cram some tone poets in if I really try, but the jackets seems to have gotten slightly bigger in the last year or two. And after a couple of years of storing LPs behind the jacket as I know so many people here do, I went back to keeping them in the jacket a few years back. I find it's too much work wrestling with tight sleeves when I want to listen to one of these; I'd much rather have the jacket glide into the sleeve easily, and Sleeve City's oversized deluxe 5 mil sleeves accomodate Tone Poets with no effort. In fact, they're maybe just a smidge too big.

I have no idea how you fit that double LP in there. I can cram some tone poets in if I really try, but the jackets seems to have gotten slightly bigger in the last year or two. And after a couple of years of storing LPs behind the jacket as I know so many people here do, I went back to keeping them in the jacket a few years back. I find it's too much work wrestling with tight sleeves when I want to listen to one of these; I'd much rather have the jacket glide into the sleeve easily, and Sleeve City's oversized deluxe 5 mil sleeves accomodate Tone Poets with no effort. In fact, they're maybe just a smidge too big.
I think the TP jackets are bigger also, and I’ve noticed one change that may be related: the inner seam of the gatefold used to crack/split when I opened them, and now they seem to be less rigid and don’t do that. So maybe they added material and a wider end on the gatefold so the inner seam not as tight when opened?

Last edited:
I think the TP jackets are bigger also, and I’ve noticed one change that may be related: the inner seam of the gatefold used to crack/split when I opened them, and now they seem to be less rigid and don’t do that. So maybe they added material and a wider end on the gatefold so the inner seam not as tight when opened?
I need that crack (sound) in my life. It is satisfying

I think TP uses Spark printing now which is a larger size annoyingly.

That sucks they won't replace warps, this reminds me of the response I got from MOFI years ago where they were basically like "we can't control what happens in the vinyl manufacturing process so you are SOL".

I haven't opened all of my LITA bundle yet but so far its 50/50 -- 2 have warps, 2 have no issues. It was at least nice to find the Pacific Breeze Vol3 they included was the color vinyl.
Annnnd I just got another response saying my replacement was on the way.

Amazon links are being wonky, but Somewhere Under the Rainbow and Chrome Dreams by Neil are 15 and 25 with a coupon on Amazon currently.

Amazon links are being wonky, but Somewhere Under the Rainbow and Chrome Dreams by Neil are 15 and 25 with a coupon on Amazon currently.
I think the deal on Somewhere Under The Rainbow is gone already. I went back to see if I could link it here for ya and I just went directly through my order and now it’s showing $26.30 before the 20% coupon.

Hudson Hi-Fi 250 ct. Inner Sleeves for Vinyl Records & 250 ct. Vinyl Outer Sleeves - 500 Vinyl Covers for Records, Clear Outer & Inner Sleeves - Acid Free Thick Paper - High Performance - Ideal Gift
https://a.co/d/eApdc3z

Fixed?
Thanks bought earlier today! What a deal! I'm completely out of inners and low on quality outers so this is perfect. I can't find much on the outers but I think they should be fine right?

Thanks bought earlier today! What a deal! I'm completely out of inners and low on quality outers so this is perfect. I can't find much on the outers but I think they should be fine right?
I haven’t used the outers before but the inners are excellent. I think ive heard the outers are a bit cloudier than the crystal clear ones that MoFi/Sleeve City/VSS sell but some people have said they were good for the price!

Our biggest ever January sale! LPs from £5, &" and 10" from £2 and CDs from £1

2024 is shaping up to be a busy year for Fika Recordings, and we're in need of some space for the year's new releases, so we're having a huge clearout of some of our catalogue. Put off by new LPs in the shops costing £30 or so? We've got a huge selection reduced down to £5 - £10, so get rummaging! Here's everything that's massively marked down...

fikarecordings.bandcamp.com/merch

LPs
Azure Blue - Beyond The Dreams There’s Infinite Doubt £5
Azure Blue - Beneath The Hill I Smell The Sea £5
Cosines - Oscillations £5
Enderby’s Room £7
Making Marks - A Thousand Half-Truths £7
Math & Physics Club - Lived Here Before £7
Mikey Collins - Hoick £7
Owl & Mouse - Departures £7
Palomica - Petito £5
The Smittens - Believe Me £5
The Smittens - City Rock Dove £7
Stanley Brinks and the Old Time Kaniks - Vieilles Caniques et Nouvelles Caniques £15
Stanley Brinks and The Wave Pictures - My Ass £7
Suggested Friends - Turtle Taxi £7
Tigercats - Isle of Dogs £7
We Show Up On Radar - Zanzibar Whip Coral £7

CDs
Azure Blue - Beyond The Dreams There’s Infinite Doubt £4
Cosines - Oscillations £4
Darren Hayman - Bugbears £5
Enderby’s Room £5
Making Marks - A Thousand Half-Truths £5
Moustache of Insanity - Album of Death £1
Owl & Mouse - Departures £5
Stanley Brinks - Peanuts £5
Stanley Brinks - Turtle Dove £5
Stanley Brinks and the Old Time Kaniks - Vieilles Caniques et Nouvelles Caniques £5
Stanley Brinks and The Wave Pictures - My Ass £5
Suggested Friends - Turtle Taxi £5
The Hayman Kupa Band £5
Victoria & Jacob £1

10”s
Cosines - Transitions £5
Fulhäst - Broken £2
Tigercats - New Works £5

7”s
Cosines - Commuter Love £2
Enderby’s Room - My Old Friend £2
Making Marks - Ticket Machine £2