Online Vinyl Deals

That caught my eye too, but then I’m left wondering about the effectiveness of it. If the spines are all facing downward, wouldn’t that make it difficult to identify the record? And you can’t flip them the other way because then the records fall out (if no sleeves)
i use sleeves so think it would work fine

Went 9 for 11 with my third (of three) oldies order. I will be curious to see whether they ever come through with the titles they didn't fulfill (I think there are a total of 9 for me across three orders). Packaging wasn't quite as effective on this shipment so there are a few minor corner dings.

EDIT: I’m 24/33 across three orders.

Last edited:
Went 9/15 on my second Oldies order. I placed this order before posting the deal here, so I was expecting more of these to show up. Especially surprised that several records that were available for weeks after the initial sale weren’t included in the box.

This whole deal and execution has been odd. After the stories here I knew it was a crapshoot on what I’d get but still a little disappointed with this order.

Went 9/15 on my second Oldies order. I placed this order before posting the deal here, so I was expecting more of these to show up. Especially surprised that several records that were available for weeks after the initial sale weren’t included in the box.

This whole deal and execution has been odd. After the stories here I knew it was a crapshoot on what I’d get but still a little disappointed with this order.
I remain hopeful that the details others have posted about oldies eventually sending the initial no-shows will indeed come to pass.

I didn't know I needed them until I saw them! Excited to try them out at that price.
I really wish the ikea x Swedish house mafia collaboration had stuck around longer. They had some really nice and cheap record storage options. They had these which I picked up a few of for like $15 or something like that. Ended up putting some thin pieces of wood on the bottom for a flat surface for the records to sit on

Record-Stand.jpg

I may or may not have explored getting rid of my dresser to move things from the living room to free up more space for hifi/records.
i took all my box sets out of their boxes, sleeved the records and put them on the regular shelving, which actually gave me a few extra cubes of space. the boxes and booklets went into giant plastic bins in my basement!

Back