Online Vinyl Deals

Aren’t you a college professor? I’d have a table in my lecture room. Just saying. Soundtrack would depend on course.
I have one in my office on campus too. But it's just an LP60 so I don't use it often except for used records that look a little sketchy.

I have one in my office on campus too. But it's just an LP60 so I don't use it often except for used records that look a little sketchy.
I mean I wouldn’t have my Beatles Mono or my Blonde or early press blue note stuff there but some David Lee Roth to torture the younguns with, you betcha.

Mail backlog arrived!

20231207_132256.jpg

I went 6 for 7 on my first Oldies order (the $5 stuff) - Didn't get my Josh Johnson.
I went 2 for 4 on my second Oldies order (the Nick Cave stuff) - Didn't get The Firstborn is Dead or Kicking Against the Pricks.
Reckon I'll give another week or so to see if any of that ships before chasing after them to turn my credit into a refund.

My Juno box looked like it sat in a puddle for a while - one of the three sleeves inside took a shitkicking, and the other two look pristine.

Looks like somebody punted @zomgbear's PIFsgiving box with a steel-toed boot - now it's Shades of Bottom Corner Ding. (it was packed well, so I consider this absolutely no fault to @zomgbear)

And my PIF from @Portland Sheriff got her much quicker than I expected - beating out other shipments from closer, and/or in-country!

Hilariously the biggest box at the least amount of record of them all.

(Also pictured: clothing, cell phone cases and a Star Wars: The High Republic TPB)

Mail backlog arrived!

View attachment 189861

I went 6 for 7 on my first Oldies order (the $5 stuff) - Didn't get my Josh Johnson.
I went 2 for 4 on my second Oldies order (the Nick Cave stuff) - Didn't get The Firstborn is Dead or Kicking Against the Pricks.
Reckon I'll give another week or so to see if any of that ships before chasing after them to turn my credit into a refund.

My Juno box looked like it sat in a puddle for a while - one of the three sleeves inside took a shitkicking, and the other two look pristine.

Looks like somebody punted @zomgbear's PIFsgiving box with a steel-toed boot - now it's Shades of Bottom Corner Ding. (it was packed well, so I consider this absolutely no fault to @zomgbear)

And my PIF from @Portland Sheriff got her much quicker than I expected - beating out other shipments from closer, and/or in-country!

(Also pictured: clothing, cell phone cases and a Star Wars: The High Republic TPB)
I would not be able to post that pic, because… dead.

Mail backlog arrived!

View attachment 189861

Dang! Sorry to hear that! I thought i used a VMP box too and those are usually pretty sturdy

Mail backlog arrived!

View attachment 189861

Oh yes, and like many others here, my Oldies orders were rife with corner dings and a couple of seem splits. The worst of it all happened to the $5 stuff, so I can't be too upset.

Oh yes, and like many others here, my Oldies orders were rife with corner dings and a couple of seem splits. The worst of it all happened to the $5 stuff, so I can't be too upset.
my box had some big gaps in the corners but luckily had only minor corner dings. My we are busy bodies box was even worse but somehow made it! It was half way opened up haha.

I'm losing 3 hours a day to commuting since June. Not much time to spin, as much as I try.

You need this:

93fdf2b9d7eb23e018a31b645f2c63b7.jpg

Hey, if it was good enough for the greatest of all time:
View attachment 189919
WTF?? Why didn’t his manager tell him about poly inner sleeves? And finger/hand prints???? Those 45s can’t possibly be better than G+ after that treatment (but would still sell as “strong VG+“ by most sellers).

Hey, Cassius/Muhammad, tell me you don’t lurk on the N&G Definitive Audiophile forum without telling me you don’t lurk on the N&G Definitive Audiophile forum.

well the truth is i have a huge backlog of stuff to clean and listen to....

but i also work from home and have a turntable in my office so i probably spin 4-5 records a day at most.
Yes, this is the way. I have a backlog of stuff I need to wash so I need to get on that.

Back