Online Vinyl Deals

I really don't care for the cover art, but that's a good deal for the LP - it's 12" size, right? I also don't prefer 10" discs if I can avoid them.

I think i got their last copy of Sunday at Vanguard. I didn’t know that when I posted yesterday. Figured it out bc I had both in my Amazon cart (w Import CDs as seller), and S@VV was deleted from Amazon cart next time I looked, so they must link inventory. It was gonna be about $8 more through Amazon v. direct.

Waltz for Debby still there @ $26+: Bill Evans Waltz For Debby - SHM-CD [Import] Remastered, Super-High Material CD, Japan - Import on ImportCDs
seems these are on ebay as well but higher priced. makes sense since they need to account for fees...i'm gonna hold strong. ihave the AP33 and the AP45 of this one and the OJC haha. i have a problem!

Link fixed. With the exorbitant shipping it just ends up being a good deal instead of an amazing deal like the first time around

Link fixed. With the exorbitant shipping it just ends up being a good deal instead of an amazing deal like the first time around

Yeah I put Beach Boys and Frampton in the cart and shipping was $25. No thanks

I'm happy with this deal...
albums.jpg

Not sure if this one has been shared yet, but now that we know oldies is shipping...(only 3 copies left)
This shows as $46 on the page, but $148 in the cart.
It's also in the Amazon 3 for 2 for $81, so you can get it down to $54 with the right trio.

Amazon product ASIN B0B57KY6H2

Just fyi that if you call, you can order by phone (using the item number on the page) and they'll honor the $46 price.

Just had to send my partner the “there may be some packages coming in soon” text. Two anthologies (Impulse, Waylon), SoV package, Target 2 for 1 and even an Amazon 2 for 1 all on the way and I’m out of town. Yikes!
"so you know, the online forum for vinyl nerds, needles and grooves? they're doing a secret santa! so uh, i might get some boxes!"

[ 17 boxes later ]

"Wow, Santa is super generous this year!"

Back