Online Vinyl Deals

SOV now has double albums for free, just pay shipping. (Looks like shipping for one 2LP title is $14; $25 for two.)

That Drivin’ & Cryin’ at $14 is worth it.

SOV now has double albums for free, just pay shipping. (Looks like shipping for one 2LP title is $14; $25 for two.)

cb6510e5-6715-4a8f-a01e-d5d6e84efef3_text.gif

Looks like the udiscover sale is live, even though I don't think there was ever an email blast. It's the same 30% off they were offering last week with a code, but now it's applied automatically. Can't be combined with another code, and it looks like preorders are still excluded. Yet another slightly disappointing Black Friday sale, but for any of you who were waiting in the hopes that they might offer a steeper discount later this week, at least we now know--it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Who would've thought VMP was going to offer the most tempting sales this year?

That Marty Stuart is tempting at $14, but my family might like some Christmas presents.

I've had a handful of VMP from the past few years in my Discogs wantlist, and with this after tax and shipping, coming out to about $30 a title, which is pretty good for VMP, but again it is $30/title during heavy vinyl acquisition month.... hmmm!
Yeah… the VMP “sale” is a no go for me. At this point it would take a white whale for me to dip into their store, in which case I’d probably bite the bullet and pay full price plus shipping if it’s something I want that badly.
Who would've thought VMP was going to offer the most tempting sales this year?
I could get 6 records from Oldies for the price of a discounted VMP record! Assuming Oldies will actually ship.

Yeah… the VMP “sale” is a no go for me. At this point it would take a white whale for me to dip into their store, in which case I’d probably bite the bullet and pay full price plus shipping if it’s something I want that badly.

I could get 6 records from Oldies for the price of a discounted VMP record! Assuming Oldies will actually ship.
FWIW, my oldies order is en route... (yes, I caved on Daniel Rossen and added Steve Gunn).

Last edited:
Up to 30% off at Hopeless, nothing compared to some of the sales in this thread lately.

As good a time as any to remind y'all that Illuminati Hotties LET ME DO ONE MORE is one of my favorite albums of the last decade.

Oh jeez. I am way over budget this month, but had to bite. Almost pulled the trigger on this in the $40's.

If I'm still alive after Friday, putting myself on a no vinyl rule for a bit!!
You won't regret it. It's Neil and the Horse, shredding in a tiny Santa Cruz club, before heading out on the Ragged Glory tour. Unbelievable value at that price.

Back