Online Vinyl Deals

Got a shipping notification on that Rollins box set from Movie Mars today. I haven't ordered from them in months, but they never used to send out shipping notifications, so that's a step in the right direction. They redesigned their website--which is incredibly hard to believe given its current early '00s state--and vinyl disappeared for a while. Fingers crossed everything arrives in acceptable condition.

Good luck. I had.one of the worst experiences with them and haven't dealt with them since

They’ve evidently improved their packaging, or I got really lucky. Everything looks great so far. IMG_8808.jpegIMG_8809.jpegIMG_8810.jpeg

My Paul Simon one-step represents possibly the worst packing I’ve received. It was a sheet of cardboard, glued to one side of the actual record package (luckily just the shrink) that just wrapped around it, open on two sides, held shut with a strip of tape.
My Paul Simon was from Innersleeve and it was in a tank too. Where did you order it from?

Let me know what you might find, I'm in that same boat. Have some things saved on a list somewhere, but need to find it.
Here’s a few…

A memoir by Mudhoney’s lead guitarist…

This is a preorder for May but I’m a bit backlogged right now anyhow.

Another good one for the Buy 2 Get One Free Books sale for Target. Not music related but it would probably be a pretty fun read.

And another, in paperback or hardcover

Here’s a few…

A memoir by Mudhoney’s lead guitarist…

This is a preorder for May but I’m a bit backlogged right now anyhow.
Read the Turner, might wait on the other. I can always just buy 2 of 1 and cancel 1.

I've bought various bootlegs from them over the last couple years.
Not especially fast processing orders, but no issues! I just got a half dozen records. Not much I didn't already have -- I paid full(ish) price for those PJ Harvey demo albums, Greg Dulli and Eels.

Here's some $5 ones I'd highly recommend:

Here's some $5 ones I'd highly recommend:

I should note that the Dolores Diaz is one of Conor Obersts many side projects. It's with his ex-wife doing mostly classic country covers, and I especially love that one.

Back