Online Vinyl Deals

Is this any good?

It's good, not great but good. I don't listen to it all that often, but it does have stereo mixes of a few Zaireeka songs which make it worthwhile IMO. At that price + 15% off its a good deal.

I have this weird thing happening with @Plaid Room / Colemine's website where either the site won't load at all (Firefox), or everything works fine until I try to checkout, and then the checkout page won't load (Google Chrome and Safari). Not a major issue and I assume I can call if I really want to place another order, but it is odd.

I have this weird thing happening with @Plaid Room / Colemine's website where either the site won't load at all (Firefox), or everything works fine until I try to checkout, and then the checkout page won't load (Google Chrome and Safari). Not a major issue and I assume I can call if I really want to place another order, but it is odd.
Weird works for me on mobile at least

This one’s a beaut

Hey that is really odd. My guess would be some weird Shopify / cache thing. Are you able to try it in Incognito mode in Chrome to see if it changes anything? I won't ask you to clear your cache because I hate when IT people ask me to do that haha!

@Plaid Room / Colemine i’m on a mission to get those live Prine 4LP boxes sold out for you 😁
I'm gonna have to start giving you commission. It's honestly a shame that these haven't sold out before now. It's seriously an amazing set, and with all the live bullshit that comes out every other week, this is an AMAZING live set by one of the greats. And to boot, the pressing is off the charts and the price point was actually really good to begin with! If you sell these out for me I owe you.

I'm gonna have to start giving you commission. It's honestly a shame that these haven't sold out before now. It's seriously an amazing set, and with all the live bullshit that comes out every other week, this is an AMAZING live set by one of the greats. And to boot, the pressing is off the charts and the price point was actually really good to begin with! If you sell these out for me I owe you.

I did my part and ordered one to @MikeH's place!

Hey that is really odd. My guess would be some weird Shopify / cache thing. Are you able to try it in Incognito mode in Chrome to see if it changes anything? I won't ask you to clear your cache because I hate when IT people ask me to do that haha!
I'm excited to have grabbed that Blood on the Tracks MOFI for such a great price. Thanks for this awesome sale!

Haven’t tried the Incognito mode because, TBH, I had no ideas such a thing existed. But I just logged into my Plaidroom account on my iPad and using Chrome, everything seems to be working as it should. Now I’ll likely place another order and contact your folks about combining the orders. Thank you!

@Plaid Room / Colemine i’m on a mission to get those live Prine 4LP boxes sold out for you 😁

I gave one of those sets away in the PIF thread. People sleep on this box and I don't get it.

That was during the PIFsgiving when we were hyping up Prine and sharing everything.

For an RSD release, these shouldn't even be around anymore.

Last edited:

This one’s a beaut
This one gets lots of spins at mine. Decided I’m going to grab the rest of the AP Lightnin’ over the next few months. All of them are phenomenal albums

Back