Online Vinyl Deals

I am terrible at keeping track of orders. The VMP Pearl Jam Yield reissue showed up the other day, and I had completely forgotten I’d ordered it. Just got a shipping notification that U2 Zooropa reissue has shipped, another I had forgotten about 😂

I have a running note in my Google Keep app of orders with the dates of their expected arrivals and this has really helped. I just have to remember to update it immediately after completing each purchase

I have a running note in my Google Keep app of orders with the dates of their expected arrivals and this has really helped. I just have to remember to update it immediately after completing each purchase
I was copying conf emails into a folder, but have been beyond lax The past few months. Every once in a while I try to update a note with existing orders, but since I don’t have copies of the conf emails in that folder, I don’t have much to work with 😂

I did just preorder Oasis and Peter Garrett solo record yesterday, so maybe I’ll start trying to keep better records today!

ETA: Just went through my flagged folder and found 6 pre-orders that I had forgotten about!

Last edited:
I was copying conf emails into a folder, but have been beyond lax The past few months. Every once in a while I try to update a note with existing orders, but since I don’t have copies of the conf emails in that folder, I don’t have much to work with 😂

I did just preorder Oasis and Peter Garrett solo record yesterday, so maybe I’ll start trying to keep better records today!

ETA: Just went through my flagged folder and found 6 pre-orders that I had forgotten about!

Gmail with tags and using the Snooze feature.
That's how I track things I buy and, more importantly, what I sell!

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 9.33.14 AM.png

Happy with these deals!

And if you haven't picked up the Lucinda Williams Live at the Fillmore, there are 4 copies left at $18! Before the extra discount!

9 left at $13.50, I paid the $30 price

Is this any good?

If you've never heard him, Barry Adamson does great work

former Bad Seeds, Buzzcocks, Magazine, etc. member

i am once again telling people to buy this.

an ABSOLUTE STEAL. $30ish for a 4LP KG cut live prine set.

i am once again telling people to buy this.

an ABSOLUTE STEAL. $30ish for a 4LP KG cut live prine set.

Dammit, @MikeH!

Back