Online Vinyl Deals

judging by the above responses, it already hasn't! haha

even at $70 I think I gotta pass on it. I'd maybe listen to it once. then it would take up half a kallax cube. ain't nobody got room for that!
I am with you on this. Too busy filling my shelves with 8xLP reissues of Nevermind and mid Neil Young Box sets to jump on a giant late period Bowie boxsets.

Last edited:
IMG_1813.heic

Bulk up your vinyl collection! FIVE Records for $45

These records may have bruised and blemished jackets but the vinyl is perfect! All records are SEALED. Some jackets have seam splits, some have ring wear, some with dinged corners/sides, some have bent corners - some we can't figure out why they're in this bundle! Many on an exclusive color, some are picture discs, some on black vinyl, some are 2LP - ALL are a great deal!

You get FIVE records of OUR CHOICE

Even though we have multiple copies of titles, you are guaranteed five unique records without duplicates.

No Discounts - No Refunds - No Returns - No Exchanges

IMG_1813.heic

Bulk up your vinyl collection! FIVE Records for $45

These records may have bruised and blemished jackets but the vinyl is perfect! All records are SEALED. Some jackets have seam splits, some have ring wear, some with dinged corners/sides, some have bent corners - some we can't figure out why they're in this bundle! Many on an exclusive color, some are picture discs, some on black vinyl, some are 2LP - ALL are a great deal!

You get FIVE records of OUR CHOICE

Even though we have multiple copies of titles, you are guaranteed five unique records without duplicates.

No Discounts - No Refunds - No Returns - No Exchanges

And with Pifsgiving just around the corner … how could I go wrong?

wilco YHF box set. $61. additional 20% off if you spend $65+.
I wish there was a way to organize by % off of MSRP. Been able to find some great deals but there is so much to look through

wilco YHF box set. $61. additional 20% off if you spend $65+.
Well that’s 60+ I had no business spending today, but what the fuck?

See this is why it’s easier to go… well I could find another record and possibly come out cheaper, but for ducks sake I just added 7 more records to the crazy backlog I already have?

Back