Online Vinyl Deals

I had to paste this random 'Zon review here. It sure inspired me to take a listen.

A truly gifted instrumenatalist is born once every generation, Daniel Bachman is that one. Just listen to him, be amazed, be inspired, be impressed. This is virtuosity,skill, vision and genius. Don't be afraid to be humbled, this is what we all aspire to, supreme expression. The baring of the soul and the imagination, the pinnacle of sublimity. Visionary and original and wildly explosive yet tranquil and hypnotic at times. Technically astonishing and musically brilliant.

Haha! Kinda get the impression @Yer Ol' Uncle D's recommendations get some attention! Even when it isn't clear he's being serious. :) I'm listening to this right now on Youtube and I've been reading reviews. Impressive. Sounds like it could be a fully immersive listen.
I had to paste this random 'Zon review here. It sure inspired me to take a listen.

A truly gifted instrumenatalist is born once every generation, Daniel Bachman is that one. Just listen to him, be amazed, be inspired, be impressed. This is virtuosity,skill, vision and genius. Don't be afraid to be humbled, this is what we all aspire to, supreme expression. The baring of the soul and the imagination, the pinnacle of sublimity. Visionary and original and wildly explosive yet tranquil and hypnotic at times. Technically astonishing and musically brilliant.

This is a winner for sure. My lease doesn't start until Sunday so I have time to pick the other one.

Haha! Kinda get the impression @Yer Ol' Uncle D's recommendations get some attention! Even when it isn't clear he's being serious. :) I'm listening to this right now on Youtube and I've been reading reviews. Impressive. Sounds like it could be a fully immersive listen.

Long a favorite of mine, for a seemingly decent price.

Amazon product ASIN B000667H0Y
Don't take my word for it, though. Here's a great review that captures (among a lot of other things) this album's "gotcha!" power.

Huge discount on this pre-order for Moondance Deluxe 3 LP.
Amazon product ASIN B0CJJZ3KVV

in on this one at that price.
I imagine this already has been discussed, but what's the deal with the "2023 Steven Wilson Remix" shown for this release vs the KPG lacquer cut from 2020? Is there an expectation this latest release will somehow be better, or is it the extras that are the draw?

I imagine this already has been discussed, but what's the deal with the "2023 Steven Wilson Remix" shown for this release vs the KPG lacquer cut from 2020? Is there an expectation this latest release will somehow be better, or is it the extras that are the draw?
Nobody knows what the Wilson remix sounds like but I always see people raving about his work. For that price with the extras it was an easy buy for me!

Back