Online Vinyl Deals

Just saw a go fund me from Crateism. Seems like they are closing down! If you haven’t gotten your packages yet, it may be a good time to file a chargeback.
Just saw the GoFundMe. Going to investigate options for a chargeback on my CC. Thank you for the info.

Just saw the GoFundMe. Going to investigate options for a chargeback on my CC. Thank you for the info.

Of course! I called my bank to file a chargeback and they asked for the owner’s name. That’s the only way I was able to stumble across it.

Wild how they’re claiming harassment due to being a black owned business like it has nothing to do with their lack of decent customer service.
Well in fairness to not knowing the whole story, it is possible the harassment in question is independent of the issues surrounding the sale fiasco(s). I don't doubt that potential for a moment (and this is NOT a defense of what I've witnessed here regarding how she has handled all the problems with her sales).

Well in fairness to not knowing the whole story, it is possible the harassment in question is independent of the issues surrounding the sale fiasco(s). I don't doubt that potential for a moment (and this is NOT a defense of what I've witnessed here regarding how she has handled all the problems with her sales).
That’s definitely a possibility, but their Instagram posts recently have basically been accusing lots of people that reach out about their sale packages as being abusive.

I’m sure people who are frustrated haven’t been the nicest, but there’s just a lack of accountability with the whole situation that comes across as disingenuous.

Lack of inventory?! Like bruh, you literally just gave away all your inventory for pennies.

Back