Online Vinyl Deals

If your other six discs titles were/turn out to be two copies of Adele 30 and four copies of the Proud Family soundtrack, you'd still be getting a fine deal with just these two for $25 + shipping! Nice box!
Yea I got these and the Lee Fields (and one Adele so far). Worth it I guess. Not sure if or when the others will be sent out. The business model makes no sense. They are definitely paying more to ship separately than I paid for the albums.

Ashley who runs the site is moving back to England in a week or two and has marked most of his stock down. 30off will get you an additional 30% off everything. I've had only positive experiences with him so far. Definitely down to a lot of dregs here, but there are some gems and some sweet OG stuff sprinkled throughout, as well.

[edit to add: Punk fans in particular might wanna snoop around - I haven't compared prices but there are a lot of vintage releases left in stock.]

Ashley who runs the site is moving back to England in a week or two and has marked most of his stock down. 30off will get you an additional 30% off everything. I've had only positive experiences with him so far. Definitely down to a lot of dregs here, but there are some gems and some sweet OG stuff sprinkled throughout, as well.

[edit to add: Punk fans in particular might wanna snoop around - I haven't compared prices but there are a lot of vintage releases left in stock.]
Oh man, look at all the Minutemen releases. For a cool 300-ish I can round out my collection.

Crateism #2 arrived while I was at work today.

Adele - 30
Muni Long - Public Displays of Affection
20230905_155615.jpg

Dammit.
Sampled a few of the tracks from Muni Long and it sounds like derivative, typical contemporary R&B. Not interested in keeping.

Hoping to get $5 ~ $8 in trade combined. Four more to go (fingers crossed).

this record is very cool! assuming prices are in CAD?

ah...seems like prices are actually in USD when i go on, but then get raised to CAD when I go to check out? but paypal isn't indicating it's foreign currency...saw a few big ticket items in there i wanted to grab but not sure it's worth the price since they were USD to begin with. the taxes and shipping wipe out most of the savings.

ah...seems like prices are actually in USD when i go on, but then get raised to CAD when I go to check out? but paypal isn't indicating it's foreign currency...saw a few big ticket items in there i wanted to grab but not sure it's worth the price since they were USD to begin with. the taxes and shipping wipe out most of the savings.

Weird, I wonder Shopify is changing it based on your IP because I've definitely been paying CAD. Although I got scared and had to check my credit card to make sure!

Weird, I wonder Shopify is changing it based on your IP because I've definitely been paying CAD. Although I got scared and had to check my credit card to make sure!
yea i reached out to Ashley and he got back to me straight away. Said for some reason for US buyers, initial store prices are in USD then it reverts to CAD when you go to check out. he has tried to fix it many times for US buyers but hasn't been able to.

I seem to remember reading some poor reviews of vinylmnky on here before, but I didn't look and decided to grab a couple things in their recent sale. They sent me a shipment notice and then the next day cancelled and refunded half the order. The shipment was still only in label created, so I emailed and asked them to cancel the whole order because shipping was too high for the two items left and they were the two I cared much less about. They never replied and the order shipped and arrived. They had sent the wrong record for one of them. So I wrote back and asked to return everything for a refund, given that it was not what I ordered. They agreed and said they would be in touch. That was two weeks ago. They've ignored emails since asking for an update and a return label.

Not all sales are worth it.

I seem to remember reading some poor reviews of vinylmnky on here before, but I didn't look and decided to grab a couple things in their recent sale. They sent me a shipment notice and then the next day cancelled and refunded half the order. The shipment was still only in label created, so I emailed and asked them to cancel the whole order because shipping was too high for the two items left and they were the two I cared much less about. They never replied and the order shipped and arrived. They had sent the wrong record for one of them. So I wrote back and asked to return everything for a refund, given that it was not what I ordered. They agreed and said they would be in touch. That was two weeks ago. They've ignored emails since asking for an update and a return label.

Not all sales are worth it.
I've dealt with vinylmnky exactly once. It was a pre-order of Matt Berninger's solo record, Serpentine Prison, seafoam blue if I recall correctly. It was delayed and then delayed some more, when it finally arrived, the edge of the LP was seriously like a razor - insanely sharp. I considered trying to file it down it was so bad.
I can't recall how quickly they responded to my emails / questions, or if they ever did, but I do know that I won't order from them again.

I've dealt with vinylmnky exactly once. It was a pre-order of Matt Berninger's solo record, Serpentine Prison, seafoam blue if I recall correctly. It was delayed and then delayed some more, when it finally arrived, the edge of the LP was seriously like a razor - insanely sharp. I considered trying to file it down it was so bad.
I can't recall how quickly they responded to my emails / questions, or if they ever did, but I do know that I won't order from them again.
Curious if you know where was it pressed? I have a record from Memphis Record Pressing (MRP) and the edges of the vinyl are cut so freaking sharp, I could dice carrots with it.

Back