Online Vinyl Deals

Well, the cancellation email did say they were out of stock, not that they'd fucked up and mispriced the thing and decided they weren't going to honor any relevant orders. :D So maybe you'll get lucky!

View attachment 181048
they do this all the time, then they miraculously find more stock at the full price haha.

For those that don't mind bootlegs and other unofficial releases, here's a couple of things that caught my eye:

(Clash live for $10.99 -- from a radio broadcast; doesn't have any written reviews on discogs but has a 4.45/5 rating).

(Bill Evans $4.99: featuring Swedish singer Monica Zetterlund; a "grey" pressing, but the official release is hard to find; a recent RSD version is $70; and discogs has this Russian pressing rated at 4.5).

Other live shows from this seller for $11.99 include Guns and Roses, Pearl Jam, Blondie, Pink Floyd, and Prince.

For those that don't mind bootlegs and other unofficial releases, here's a couple of things that caught my eye:

(Clash live for $10.99 -- from a radio broadcast; doesn't have any written reviews on discogs but has a 4.45/5 rating).

(Bill Evans $4.99: featuring Swedish singer Monica Zetterlund; a "grey" pressing, but the official release is hard to find; a recent RSD version is $70; and discogs has this Russian pressing rated at 4.5).

Other live shows from this seller for $11.99 include Guns and Roses, Pearl Jam, Blondie, Pink Floyd, and Prince.

I love gray market boots. Love them. I've never heard of this site before. If all these titles are actually in stock and ship, you're my new best friend. Those Parachute titles are almost always great. The Prince Broadcast Collection for $40 is a steal. Used PayPal for a test order in case it's a bust.

I love gray market boots. Love them. I've never heard of this site before. If all these titles are actually in stock and ship, you're my new best friend. Those Parachute titles are almost always great. The Prince Broadcast Collection for $40 is a steal. Used PayPal for a test order in case it's a bust.
I've placed an order with them once before. They shipped quick in a double-boxed type of whiplash mailer. This secure packing might explain their ship cost of $8; best to bundle shipping because 4LPs is $10.

I've placed an order with them once before. They shipped quick in a double-boxed type of whiplash mailer. This secure packing might explain their ship cost of $8; best to bundle shipping because 4LPs is $10.

Well, I just got a shipping confirmation, so I'm ecstatic.
Thanks so much for the lead. I have over a dozen sites bookmarked that sell the import boots, but none have had the in-stock selection this one does. We're leaving Monday for a vacation and I'll certainly forget what I ordered. That'll make for a nice surprise when I get back.

I've ordered a bunch from these guys. Totally legit. And they do ship like a tank. You can catch some really ridiculous pricing on things here if you take a look periodically.

Back