Online Vinyl Deals

Nah, they're great. It's only their own records and it's a warehouse blowout. More like the Real Gone grab bags, just not dinged ones. Many of us have had great experiences over the years with them.

Yeah, even there customer service was pretty great the one time I had to contact them and i've heard similar stories from others. If I didn't already have a good amount of there releases i'd def. grab bag it. They've helped me discover endless obscure/lost Rock I likely would have never heard if not for them.

Yeah, even there customer service was pretty great the one time I had to contact them and i've heard similar stories from others. If I didn't already have a good amount of there releases i'd def. grab bag it. They've helped me discover endless obscure/lost Rock I likely would have never heard if not for them.
Yeah, they had a delay on a record I ordered and they threw in a free copy of the newest Brown Acid for the trouble. They're one of my favorite labels. The forgotten metal series is really fun too.

Did you get several tracking #'s for the remaining boxes or just a single one?

I actually just opened my first box today so I might do that same thing and just message them again early next Week if I don't get any new tracking for the remaining 5. It def. seems like they move you up the list when you email them though so that's good to see happen consistently since I might need to do it at least 5 more times :whistle:

Here's the 2 I got and as a surprising take..... I'm actually happy enough with this box considering it comes out to under $4 a record. The J. Rocc is a solid album and even the variant looks pretty nice (Orange Burst). This Surf Mesa 12" Single otoh (Has anyone else got a single before in these boxes?) is absolute trash haha.

View attachment 180907

Yeah. Here it is for $5 in the UO sale.

This new album by TNP dropped really fast. It took me a couple of years before I got their previous album at a decent price.

My wife and I also have tickets to see them in November but we've still never used a babysitter and I don't know if we'll be able to actually go or not.
Are they playing Sac or do you have tickets for one of the shows at Bimbos?

Stumbled upon this pretty good deal for Chrome Dreams ($34.95). I know some have had issues with Inner Sleeve; I've had good luck so far. YMMV.

EDIT: Looks like this just got posted on Reddit so probably won't be around much longer.

Last edited:
LOL it works. Ok, I ordered it. $85 canadian shipped for a UHQR is not bad at all.

Damn, I think I didn't fully complete the order. There must have been an extra confirmation button I didn't press. Oh well, money saved despite myself. That was one hell of a deal if it comes through for you all though.

huh, I put a shirt and the shipping was $8

I tried with a CD set of REM, same, $8.

still pricy bullshit but it's weird their shipping goes over like that
Once you hit a certain amount, they won’t even ship it. They’re apparently not able to ship 9 or 10 records at once, which seems stupid if you’re having a sale lol

Damn, I think I didn't fully complete the order. There must have been an extra confirmation button I didn't press. Oh well, money saved despite myself. That was one hell of a deal if it comes through for you all though.
If you ordered from popmarket, check your spam filter. I don't know why but I thought mine didn't go through until I found the order in there. Never had that happen with popmarket before.

Back