Online Vinyl Deals

The annoying thing is it says 'Since this item(s) was cancelled from your order, your credit card was not charged for it.' but my cc was definitely charged. Bastards.
mine is "pending" but wasn't actually charged. they will always run a hold on your card to make sure it's an actual working number. the pending should disappear soon i'd wager.

strange. it says if you used PayPal they will issue refunds. My charges are pending (I used a CC yesterday at DD, ImportCDs and Popmarket figuring at least one would cancel).
Yeah, I did use my CC via PayPal. We’ll see, may file a case just to make it more annoying on their end. Quit mispricing things dagnabbit.

Yeah, I did use my CC via PayPal. We’ll see, may file a case just to make it more annoying on their end. Quit mispricing things dagnabbit.
i bet this one would have gone through if the person on reddit didn't post about it to get some quick rakuten cash back via referrals haha. sometimes these slip through the cracks if a ton of people don't order them.

i bet this one would have gone through if the person on reddit didn't post about it to get some quick rakuten cash back via referrals haha. sometimes these slip through the cracks if a ton of people don't order them.
I had the same thought and was cursing the Reddit poster in my head, lol

the hundreds of orders probably trigger a cancellation. i noticed by this AM the listings had all been taken down.
The least they could’ve done is led us to believe they were getting fulfilled, then sent social media posts 6 months later to stop harassing them and that we can “cancel if we want”

cc: @crateism

The least they could’ve done is led us to believe they were getting fulfilled, then sent social media posts 6 months later to stop harassing them and that we can “cancel if we want”

cc: @crateism
i got another tracking notice from them this weekend. they seemed to pretend that sending my one order in multiple boxes was always the plan..

Back