Online Vinyl Deals

My charges already moved from pending to posted 2 days ago

Yeah, I did use my CC via PayPal. We’ll see, may file a case just to make it more annoying on their end. Quit mispricing things dagnabbit.
Same. Used Paypal with my credit card. Charge posted and went through on August 26. Definitely need to be refunded.

Guess I will just have to listen to the RKS 33rpm pressing now, and mope around my house thinking about how I'll never be a true audiophile. Just a mere peasant, surviving off a measly 180grams of black vinyl. Always 20 grams short of true clarity.

arrested-development-sad.gif

Same. Used Paypal with my credit card. Charge posted and went through on August 26. Definitely need to be refunded.

Guess I will just have to listen to the RKS 33rpm pressing now, and mope around my house thinking about how I'll never be a true audiophile. Just a mere peasant, surviving off a measly 180grams of black vinyl. Always 20 grams short of true clarity.

View attachment 180993
i mean...can you say you've ever really heard ALS unless you've listened to it on milky colored PVC across 4 sides of vinyl?

View attachment 180993
I'm thinking about cutting off the spine of an Encyclopedia Brittanica and gluing it to my RKS 33 just to stave off some of the disappointment.

Stumbled upon this pretty good deal for Chrome Dreams ($34.95). I know some have had issues with Inner Sleeve; I've had good luck so far. YMMV.

EDIT: Looks like this just got posted on Reddit so probably won't be around much longer.
Thanks for this tip!

yea--pretty sure Entegron is Vinceron reincarnated. The guy is selling everything from VMP anthology boxes (no records) to listening booklets from VMP. either he buys the Anthologies and breaks them up and sells the boxes separately or gets replacements from VMP and sells those.

He's got a copy of Across The Borderline up for $204 (CAD)...

i mean...can you say you've ever really heard ALS unless you've listened to it on milky colored PVC across 4 sides of vinyl?

also shout out to the guy on reddit who called Acoustic Sounds to ask them if they would price match so he could buy it through them at the discounted price :ROFLMAO:
You know, I've never seen @MikeH and Chad in the same room. And these comments seem very like something Chad would say.

Dude already has a second pseudonym ready to go if TLK ever gets compromised.
AKA Speedboat Champ AKA Captain Dirtball AKA Black Eyed Bear…

I spend most of my time just coming up with potential band names and/or internet handles.

….AKA Unitards Are Sexy? AKA Cock Rogers

…. AKA Big Baby Jesus AKA Dirt McGirt

Last edited:
You know, I've never seen @MikeH and Chad in the same room. And these comments seem very like something Chad would say.
waltergotme.gif

Back