Online Vinyl Deals

They've got quite a few exclusives, among toys, etc. so I'm guessing they've got some sort of backdoor operation. Not gonna order from them any more.
Based on their user name (Bullseye Deals) & sales volume on ebay, I'd guess that they're a legit liquidation company who has a deal with Target to be the dumping ground for store returns that aren't worth recycling in Target's own warehouses and can't be returned to vendor. I don't think there's anything sketchy or nefarious going on here.

Based on their user name (Bullseye Deals) & sales volume on ebay, I'd guess that they're a legit liquidation company who has a deal with Target to be the dumping ground for store returns that aren't worth recycling in Target's own warehouses and can't be returned to vendor. I don't think there's anything sketchy or nefarious going on here.
True. They've got a ton of reviews, with thousands of negative ones yet are still at 98% positive, so that tracks.

Pain in the ass, but I noticed that deepdiscount slashed a few prices significantly on a couple things I ordered and received last week. I've got to return them and then repurchase them, but it'll be $65 cheaper. They should just refund the difference to simplify things, but they won't.
they are currently doing a 15% off in-stock items promo code HOT15

did you get a shipping notice? or just see it in informed delivery?

i emailed them last week about only getting 1 of 4 boxes and haven't gotten any response.

Yeah, this is becoming a bit of a joke honestly.. I bought 6 and am still sitting on "label created" going on 3 weeks now and it's been around a week since I emailed them with no response as well (Just politely asking for an update and if that "label created" is just 1 of the 6 or what). I'm sure a new insta post is coming our way soon about how they are "just a small operation" and we need to be patient. 🙃

Another shipment from Crateism on the way. If each of the two record boxes are being this way (five remaining from my June order), this is hilariously inefficient.
I cancelled mine. It’s honestly not worth my time anymore. I asked her to cancel the outstanding order, and to partially refund the other where I had received two boxes. I got the email yesterday, so let’s see how long it takes.

I cancelled mine. It’s honestly not worth my time anymore. I asked her to cancel the outstanding order, and to partially refund the other where I had received two boxes. I got the email yesterday, so let’s see how long it takes.
I still haven't received anything. I did get an email about shipping times being ~2 weeks, but that was something like 6-7 weeks ago. I am going to cancel soon and request a refund as well, I think.

I feel like maybe I should've posted this here earlier, but I feel a little gunshy about spamming in the name of @Ethos99...

As many of you know, our dear friend runs Paladin Vinyl and its N&G offshoot Paladin Buyers Club, but he also runs Apocalypse Vinyl, which is tapped into the same warehouse as Popmarket and Deep Discount, etc. Right now, and for nearly two more weeks everything on the site is deeply discounted - some titles damn near to PBC prices! This includes preorders, leftover RSD stock, indie exclusives, new releases, and catalogue titles.

Because of the warehouse's database, search functions are a bit clunky but once you get yourself sorted there is plenty of fun mining to be had!

Preorders pay up front, and in my experience ship out as early as the week before release or as late as a week after.

@Ethos99 isn't packing the boxes himself, so they're not as sexy as Paladin packages but he guarantees the product just as fiercely and will make things right if there's an issue (which, in my case has been once out of maybe two dozen orders!)

Anyhoo, have a look, and don't be afraid to dig deep. I found myself a couple of sweet surprises along the way!

I feel like maybe I should've posted this here earlier, but I feel a little gunshy about spamming in the name of @Ethos99...

As many of you know, our dear friend runs Paladin Vinyl and its N&G offshoot Paladin Buyers Club, but he also runs Apocalypse Vinyl, which is tapped into the same warehouse as Popmarket and Deep Discount, etc. Right now, and for nearly two more weeks everything on the site is deeply discounted - some titles damn near to PBC prices! This includes preorders, leftover RSD stock, indie exclusives, new releases, and catalogue titles.

Because of the warehouse's database, search functions are a bit clunky but once you get yourself sorted there is plenty of fun mining to be had!

Preorders pay up front, and in my experience ship out as early as the week before release or as late as a week after.

@Ethos99 isn't packing the boxes himself, so they're not as sexy as Paladin packages but he guarantees the product just as fiercely and will make things right if there's an issue (which, in my case has been once out of maybe two dozen orders!)

Anyhoo, have a look, and don't be afraid to dig deep. I found myself a couple of sweet surprises along the way!
Thanks for this!

Wow.

Gave in and ordered the new Puma's (kinda liked a couple songs on the first record) and the RSD Avett Brothers. Great prices, many thanks.

I was planning on making a (for me) sizable order from Monster Music with their 20% sale at the beginning of the month, but this sale sure pips it. Sorry Monster Music; thanks Paladin/Apocalypse/Ethos and avecigrec!

Thanks for this!

Gave in and ordered the new Puma's (kinda liked a couple songs on the first record) and the RSD Avett Brothers. Great prices, many thanks.

I was planning on making a (for me) sizable order from Monster Music with their 20% sale at the beginning of the month, but this sale sure pips it. Sorry Monster Music; thanks Paladin/Apocalypse/Ethos and avecigrec!

Sweet!

Mogwai fans who didn't get this 3 EP set:

Any of these available? Quick look shows yes, then page link sez naw

Nuggets: Original Artyfacts From the First Psychedelic Era (1964-1968)[50th Anniversary Box] [RSD 2023]

Back