Online Vinyl Deals

I feel like maybe I should've posted this here earlier, but I feel a little gunshy about spamming in the name of @Ethos99...

As many of you know, our dear friend runs Paladin Vinyl and its N&G offshoot Paladin Buyers Club, but he also runs Apocalypse Vinyl, which is tapped into the same warehouse as Popmarket and Deep Discount, etc. Right now, and for nearly two more weeks everything on the site is deeply discounted - some titles damn near to PBC prices! This includes preorders, leftover RSD stock, indie exclusives, new releases, and catalogue titles.

Because of the warehouse's database, search functions are a bit clunky but once you get yourself sorted there is plenty of fun mining to be had!

Preorders pay up front, and in my experience ship out as early as the week before release or as late as a week after.

@Ethos99 isn't packing the boxes himself, so they're not as sexy as Paladin packages but he guarantees the product just as fiercely and will make things right if there's an issue (which, in my case has been once out of maybe two dozen orders!)

Anyhoo, have a look, and don't be afraid to dig deep. I found myself a couple of sweet surprises along the way!
I grabbed the DeYarmond Edison box set for cheapest I’ve seen it anywhere the other day

I feel like maybe I should've posted this here earlier, but I feel a little gunshy about spamming in the name of @Ethos99...

As many of you know, our dear friend runs Paladin Vinyl and its N&G offshoot Paladin Buyers Club, but he also runs Apocalypse Vinyl, which is tapped into the same warehouse as Popmarket and Deep Discount, etc. Right now, and for nearly two more weeks everything on the site is deeply discounted - some titles damn near to PBC prices! This includes preorders, leftover RSD stock, indie exclusives, new releases, and catalogue titles.

Because of the warehouse's database, search functions are a bit clunky but once you get yourself sorted there is plenty of fun mining to be had!

Preorders pay up front, and in my experience ship out as early as the week before release or as late as a week after.

@Ethos99 isn't packing the boxes himself, so they're not as sexy as Paladin packages but he guarantees the product just as fiercely and will make things right if there's an issue (which, in my case has been once out of maybe two dozen orders!)

Anyhoo, have a look, and don't be afraid to dig deep. I found myself a couple of sweet surprises along the way!
I'm poking around, is there a way to see the sale/discounted titles?

I know people are about as interested to read a new post about Crateism as they are to see a new Black Puma variant but I thought the reply I got from them this Morning was a bit interesting?

Hello! According to our records, Order # was never delivered and has been reshipped. Tracking info is below (may take 24-48 hours to update):

Please note, your records may be shipped in multiple packages.

They clearly just forgot to give my package to USPS 3 weeks ago since it was never even in the system to begin with.. I also asked if they would be shipping as one package or all split up like i've been seeing from other people and to that they just gave me a bs copy, paste answer which is about what I would expect from them.

So, if you have a package that has been sitting in "label created" for weeks you might want to message them if you actually want it.

On the bright side, it has already been accepted by USPS so it looks like i'll have at least my 1st of 6 packages soon.

I know people are about as interested to read a new post about Crateism as they are to see a new Black Puma variant but I thought the reply I got from them this Morning was a bit interesting?

They clearly just forgot to give my package to USPS 3 weeks ago since it was never even in the system to begin with.. I also asked if they would be shipping as one package or all split up like i've been seeing from other people and to that they just gave me a bs copy, paste answer which is about what I would expect from them.

So, if you have a package that has been sitting in "label created" for weeks you might want to message them if you actually want it.

On the bright side, it has already been accepted by USPS so it looks like i'll have at least my 1st of 6 packages soon.
Well, yeah, because they just slapped a new label on it and put it in the mail. lol

More like where’s my Updateism am i correct

Back