Online Vinyl Deals

i haven't ordered any of their releases until now, but Tompkins Square is having a 15% off sale on all their bandcamp items now through friday. they have quite a lot of cool releases if you like instrumental/folk kinda music. they also have some other genres and artists on CD like Bola Sete and a cool Mal Waldron solo live CD. The Bobby Lee stuff is cool.

THE SUMMER SALE IS HERE !

bandcamp Friday - 15% OFF the entire catalog !

Use promo code "cobalt" at checkout to receive 15% off your order today and through this weekend :

THIS IS COMPLETELY A JOKE. But it would be funny if Crateism turned out to be some disgruntled Acoustic Sound Warehouse employees carting shit out of the warehouse at night and that has something to do with the delay.
don't remember if you were around for that guy on discogs who was selling a TON of MoFi, ORG, etc stuff back when we were on the old forum? people were convinced he was a rogue Music Direct employee selling off their warehouse stock. Most of it was promo copies of stuff with the UPC crossed out haha. I miss that sale....those were fun times. They even shipped from near where the MD warehouse was haha

don't remember if you were around for that guy on discogs who was selling a TON of MoFi, ORG, etc stuff back when we were on the old forum? people were convinced he was a rogue Music Direct employee selling off their warehouse stock. Most of it was promo copies of stuff with the UPC crossed out haha. I miss that sale....those were fun times. They even shipped from near where the MD warehouse was haha
yeah, I remember something about that. Seemed shady to me so I steered clear. I try to behave and don't partake in all the sales you guys do.

Back