Online Vinyl Deals

SHEEEETTT, My wife would definitely kill me. I don't partake in ALL the sales you guys do. Or spend half as much time trying to figure out how to take everyone for all they are worth. Lol

It's not our fault when you got places like SOV or Udiscover basically tapping glass together with there cocky little rich, elite fingers and taunting us to do it.

You sure as hell better believe i'm going to hop in and join my Online Deals Brothermen (& Sistren, etc.) in some strategic games of patty cake to make those glass clinging sob's pay for taunting us while we get troves of great deals (even if we don't NEED it all)!

Saying all that, you have to use some of that paddy cake created strategy to hide your purchases from your significant other.. Just part of the game 😘

don't remember if you were around for that guy on discogs who was selling a TON of MoFi, ORG, etc stuff back when we were on the old forum? people were convinced he was a rogue Music Direct employee selling off their warehouse stock. Most of it was promo copies of stuff with the UPC crossed out haha. I miss that sale....those were fun times. They even shipped from near where the MD warehouse was haha

I still think of you Timmy. Come back and do it again. I think it was this forum?

I definitely believe it predated this forum. It went on for a while.

TimmyBooBoo I believe

That’s the one! I was somewhat close with bababooie hahah. I think he changed his handle once then deleted his account.

I don't buy often on discogs so I just checked. April 30 2018 I got all mofi: blood on the tracks, Bob Dylan greatest hits, and nylon curtains for $70 lol. Wish I had more money at the time

I don't buy often on discogs so I just checked. April 30 2018 I got all mofi: blood on the tracks, Bob Dylan greatest hits, and nylon curtains for $70 lol. Wish I had more money at the time
Ah yea mine is under the name “TimothyRoth”. Got MoFis of Miles in the Sky and Nefertiti for $40 total. Picked up a bunch of other ORG and MoFi for $20ish each

Back