Online Vinyl Deals

New West 35% Colored Vinyl Sale. Not free like SOV sale or anything.

Actually might use this to grab the deluxe variant of if the new Caroline Rose. Anyone vouch for the sounds quality?

somebody figured out the hack to SOV.....
View attachment 175796
e470ab7c-ac20-44a1-b5bc-f714f12a07c4_text.gif

it's a total crapshoot....but add every free record to your wishlist. make sure none are sold out. then go to wishlist and hit "add all to bag" at LEAST twice. your cart number will be huge (mine went up to like 126 or something). then go to checkout and you'll have some random combo of records. you can't control what albums are there really haha. but i have seen as many as 4 or 5 albums in the cart at once, and most will have at least 5 copies.

it's a total crapshoot....but add every free record to your wishlist. make sure none are sold out. then go to wishlist and hit "add all to bag" at LEAST twice. your cart number will be huge (mine went up to like 126 or something). then go to checkout and you'll have some random combo of records. you can't control what albums are there really haha. but i have seen as many as 4 or 5 albums in the cart at once, and most will have at least 5 copies.
finally got it to work for a couple groups of two this way. Thanks!

Back