Online Vinyl Deals

i have Goat's Head already (but the 1LP alt cover). I remember it being quite nice! Think it's a new mix. But it has Angie on it which is probably worth the price of admission alone. Especially for $4-8.
So I got GHS with the Mick cover this round. But that 2LP transparent pressing has been catching my eye. And then I think - I really can't look at that actual goat head stew cover Without getting a bit queezy.

So I got GHS with the Mick cover this round. But that 2LP transparent pressing has been catching my eye. And then I think - I really can't look at that actual goat head stew cover Without getting a bit queezy.

I used to have multiple copies of that insert in my kitchen at an old apartment

believe it or not, I'm way past the hording stage now. Now I am in the what the fuck stage of collecting. Like why do I have 75 records at any given time that I haven't listened to?

yea--i have no space left. i really just wanted Natty Dread and Avalanches or myself and got the other stuff for friends. it does seem like quite a lot of people got tons of copies of the same records to trade in to record stores/sell online. i can't really be bothered to do that for the few extra bucks I'd make.
I'm in the same boat. I still have bought too many for myself, but I'm only keeping two from SOV for myself. The rest, and the crapshoot wheel from Crateism, are going to my brother-in-law. Since he and my sister are having to raise my two little sisters now, and he's having a bit of a tough time adjusting to having two more kids in the house. So I figured I'd hook him up with my old LP-60 and a pair of powered speakers with a few dozen records to get him started. Should be a fun box for him to open.

The latest stage of the SOV sale is that I am currently not able to add any items to my cart. It’s like the powers that be decided that I’m cut off.

Update: never mind, I managed to get underwhelming albums by The Band and The Rolling Stones in my cart at the same time and get them for $4 a piece. I actually love the goat soup cover and that was really the main reason I decided to buy it (I already have an old pressing that suits my needs just fine, but it came without the goat soup insert).

I’m done now, I swear (unless the live Nirvana comes back).

Last edited:
Haven’t seen this one mentioned (this thread is flying though). Really good (somewhat jazzy) ambient record. I know we have some Blake Mills fans around here.

Yep grabbed this one too. Think it’s the only one of his I don’t own yet!

o9bcwwh5iy241.jpg
Mr. Turkentine did so much with so little screen time

Back