Online Vinyl Deals

I can get as many as three freebies in my cart at SOV, but when i go to shipping it drops one and jacks the shipping to 18. Any tricks I'm missing
There are certain records in the sale that (whether due to weight, number of discs or size) will ring up as $10 shipping as opposed to the standard $8. If you put a $10 record in your cart along with an eight dollar record (for instance, if you try to buy the Richard Thompson and something else), it will attempt to charge you for both. No way around it that I can see.

I can get as many as three freebies in my cart at SOV, but when i go to shipping it drops one and jacks the shipping to 18. Any tricks I'm missing?

I keep picturing this sketch thinking about anyone playing the mysterious SOV game over and over again to try and achieve that gloriously epic checkout with a 2-3+ trophy win.

DISCLAIMER! If you are offended by naked eggs DO NOT watch! It's just an egg you can win from the game though so you wont get in trouble at all.

There are certain records in the sale that (whether due to weight, number of discs or size) will ring up as $10 shipping as opposed to the standard $8. If you put a $10 record in your cart along with an eight dollar record (for instance, if you try to buy the Richard Thompson and something else), it will attempt to charge you for both. No way around it that I can see.
it was trying to charge me $10 shipping for the Almost Famous sndtrk by itself but when i was able to do the wish list "trick" it would let check out with 2 items but for shipping cost of $18.with persistence of the wish list "trick" it eventually let me check out both items at $8 shipped. lol

Back