Online Vinyl Deals

It's the RSD Black Friday release from Resonance records from 2019

I didn't know much about it but saw some positive comments in this thread and decided to take a chance at this price.
That was the LP price!? Dang!! Total score. I paid a lot more than 12 bucks for it! Haha

and actually this one is a holy shit moment:

tony allen and hugh masekela's "Rejoice". I bought this for full price not too long ago and it's a bargain at that. it's such a wonderful record. If there's one record here to get, for $13, it's this one.

This album is a delight.

Listening to this one now—wow, what a stunner. The rhythm and vibraphone in Jabulani are straight heaven. “Be happy, here is Tony” indeed!

Thanks for the reco.

Listening to this one now—wow, what a stunner. The rhythm and vibraphone in Jabulani are straight heaven. “Be happy, here is Tony” indeed!

Thanks for the reco.
His last albums there is no end and the source are also like this (but different....), it just knocks your socks off how good he was

and actually this one is a holy shit moment:

tony allen and hugh masekela's "Rejoice". I bought this for full price not too long ago and it's a bargain at that. it's such a wonderful record. If there's one record here to get, for $13, it's this one.

This album is a delight.

I have this and I love it so much! Couldn't recommend it more!

Back