Online Vinyl Deals

Given the last week of deals plus RSD, I'm reluctant to buy any other records for awhile. But that said, this one is intriguing for $13 popmarket or $11.59 on DD:

Listening to it online, I'm not sure if I hate it or love it. Is it interesting kitsch or derivative schmaltz? Or both?

I feel on the schmaltz side of things with it and pifed it to JCF back in those days.

Well, Jerry Springer dies, and now we have this - who would have predicted it?

G.G. Allin - Hated in the Nation - Vinyl​

Now $14.98
Track Listing
Intro,Stimulation,Myself,Bite It,You Hate Me & I Hate You,GG's Phone Machine,Blood for You,Hard Candy Cock,Eat My Leftovers,Tradition,D. F & F,Needle,Sluts in the City,Ten Year Old,Multiple Forms of Self-Satisfaction,Gimme Some,T.F.S,Board's Phone Machine

Well, Jerry Springer dies, and now we have this - who would have predicted it?

G.G. Allin - Hated in the Nation - Vinyl​

Now $14.98
Track Listing
Intro,Stimulation,Myself,Bite It,You Hate Me & I Hate You,GG's Phone Machine,Blood for You,Hard Candy Cock,Eat My Leftovers,Tradition,D. F & F,Needle,Sluts in the City,Ten Year Old,Multiple Forms of Self-Satisfaction,Gimme Some,T.F.S,Board's Phone Machine

GG Allin for sale via Wal Mart. What a time line this is.

Fire Records of London is having a 25% off sale through midnight, May 1. Shipping to the US is steep, with that effect diminishing with more records purchased. I tapped a vein of Bevis Frond reissues, but there's a lot of music on offer. Code is FIREINMAY

Looks like these are their current artists: Artists | Fire Records

And this is their archive: Artists | Fire Records

Fire Records of London is having a 25% off sale through midnight, May 1. Shipping to the US is steep, with that effect diminishing with more records purchased. I tapped a vein of Bevis Frond reissues, but there's a lot of music on offer. Code is FIREINMAY

Damn, I posted the wrong link for the archive, which is where a lot of the good stuff is!

Damn, I posted the wrong link for the archive, which is where a lot of the good stuff is!
Some great stuff there. Can’t go wrong from Bevis Frond. I am looking hard at the Dream Syndicate 4cd set for Days of Wine and Roses.

Edit: just noticed it does not include pre-orders, shoot.

Some great stuff there. Can’t go wrong from Bevis Frond. I am looking hard at the Dream Syndicate 4cd set for Days of Wine and Roses.
Yeah, I went a bit overboard with the Frond, but in addition to the 25% off, those starting prices are the best by far that I could find anywhere, and almost all of the titles are 2LP; one of them is 3LP.

Edit: just noticed it does not include pre-orders, shoot.
oof, that bark psychosis "hex" 45RPM is sold out. that's often called the first post-rock album, nothing else really like it.

weird that they have neutral milk hotel twice -- once with a bw photo and once with a color photo....

oof, that bark psychosis "hex" 45RPM is sold out. that's often called the first post-rock album, nothing else really like it.

weird that they have neutral milk hotel twice -- once with a bw photo and once with a color photo....
I have their discog on cd but would love to get vinyl pressings of all of them

Sadly, Bufo Alvarius is sold out

6131 is having a 35% off sale (applied automatically at checkout), with free shipping over $70

Happy 'digging' 6131 Records
Would recommend these two:

Would recommend these two:

Can confirm, that Suburban Living album is super fun

Back