Online Vinyl Deals

well it's $35 now lol. The sound reviews aren't great but that whole package is something I would have frittered away $15 on
It's still cheap here. Use the code for an extra 15% off and it'll be around $15.

Mother of christ. Does it sound decent?
From what I understand, and what I’ve streamed of it, the sound is described as off because of the way Owsley recorded it. Johnny in one channel, the rest of the band in another. FWIW, they decided to keep the recording this way out of respect for Owsley’s recording style.

The pressing itself is all-analog. Of what I have from this series (Doc Watson, Allmans), they’re all awesome live recordings. $15 for the deluxe was too good to pass up.

From what I understand, and what I’ve streamed of it, the sound is described as off because of the way Owsley recorded it. Johnny in one channel, the rest of the band in another. FWIW, they decided to keep the recording this way out of respect for Owsley’s recording style.

The pressing itself is all-analog. Of what I have from this series (Doc Watson, Allmans), they’re all awesome live recordings. $15 for the deluxe was too good to pass up.

Yeah, all the bad reviews regarding sound threw me off when it was first released but reading more into it since and listening to the digital a few times I realized most of the complaints were from people that simply didn't really know the whole story behind the recording. What you said pretty much sums it all up nicely.

Gotcha thanks. Looks like the code is expired and the weight triggers shipping no matter what :(

I got it from DD with the code as well, I just accepted the coupon as basically paying for that extra shipping charge.

It's also on PopMarket for $20.

You can use
THANKS10 for 10% off but will have to use a different email if you've used it before.
WAX15 is another active coupon for 15% off but you need 3 items.
WAX10 as well but you need 2 items.

I got it from DD with the code as well, I just accepted the coupon as basically paying for that extra shipping charge.

It's also on PopMarket for $20.

You can use
THANKS10 for 10% off but will have to use a different email if you've used it before.
WAX15 is another active coupon for 15% off but you need 3 items.
WAX10 as well but you need 2 items.

Grabbed one from Popmarket under 20 shipped perfect thanks

I got sucked into the DeepDiscount vortex:

QtyItem #DescriptionPrice
1602445328185Sounds Of Summer: The Very Best Of The Beach Boys [Expanded Edition Super Deluxe 6 LP] - The Beach B$50.82
1712758040428Live At Art D'lugoff's Top Of The Gate - Bill Evans$12.19
18719262020795Yeah [Limited 180-Gram Purple Colored Vinyl] (IMPORT) - Aretha Franklin$10.33
1888072214040The Matrix - The Complete Edition - Don Davis$17.74
1810874024381Promenade Blue - Nick Waterhouse$9.66
14050538651188She Walks In Beauty (with Warren Ellis) - Marianne Faithfull$10.79
15056556104070Django Django: 10th Anniversary Edition - 180-Gram Black Vinyl With Fold-Out Poster (IMPORT) - Djang$25.35
This was delivered yesterday. Packed really well. I feel like sometimes I see people post here about issues they've had with deep discount shipping things timely, but I've never had any reason to complain (yet).

What's the word on that Bill Evans? That's a slammin price
It's the RSD Black Friday release from Resonance records from 2019

I didn't know much about it but saw some positive comments in this thread and decided to take a chance at this price.

It's the RSD Black Friday release from Resonance records from 2019

I didn't know much about it but saw some positive comments in this thread and decided to take a chance at this price.
Just got my DD package today and I’m listening to this. So far, the music and the packaging are top shelf! A steal at $12.

Back