Online Vinyl Deals

Nice haul!

Was your STP pressed in German or Italy?

I almost had someone grab it for me but the reviews have just sucked and now your comment.
Surprised bc it has RL and BG attached to it.
Is it bad pressing SQ or just really bad cut?
Pressed in Italy. It is really easy to tell the difference between this and the German pressing since it’s a big white sticker on the back of the jacket.

It’s just a really bad pressing. So much surface noise & crackle throughout both sides, and a constant low rumble between songs, as well. Once the music kicks in on the louder songs, you cant hear the rumble anymore, but the Rice Crispies continues through all the songs.

It's weird that the only thing seemingly excluded from the Target B2G1 sale are Criterion movies. Was about to pick up The Last Waltz 4k and couldn't figure out why the discount wasn't hitting

yup!
FYI that if you don't mind risking a bit of cover damage, there's a copy in the warehouse for 48 bucks and there's another copy in the wrehouse that says "good condition, missing shrinkwrap" for 56. I'm honestly never going to spin 4 LPs of live stones so i'm def skipping this but it is a good show (from what i've streamed)

I have a few of the World Circuit records and really like them, so I looked at what was available from Target and picked up
Oumou Sangaré - Timbuktu
Tony Allen and Hugh Massekela - Rejoice
Afel Bocoum - Lind

Used the cancel trick to order Nduduzo Makhathini - In the Spirit Of Ntu.

Really looking forward to hear these.
I may go back and pick up Fatoumata Diawara - Fatou.

I have a few of the World Circuit records and really like them, so I looked at what was available from Target and picked up
Oumou Sangaré - Timbuktu
Afel Bocoum - Lind

Nice finds. That last track on Lindé is bliss!

Oumou Sangaré - Timbuktu
Afel Bocoum - Lind

All those Tony Allen impulse records are amazing

i grabbed way too much....

Stones Mono Box
Fragments - Dylan Bootleg Series
The Eddie Lockjaw Davis box preorder
Joni Asylum Box Set
The New Wilco
Masaru Imada Trio + - Planets
Dylan - Modern Times
Donald Byrd at Montreaux preorder
Thelonious Monk BN Classic preorder
Staples Singers box set
Thanks!

Now I don't feel like so much of vinyl whore.

Whore!.jpg

Not vinyl, but if you wanna fix those nasty warps, Vinyl Flat has a 20% off Black Friday deal going now for the flattener and pouch:

Oh shoot. I've had a tab open to the thread where folks offer to flatten LPs for weeks.
But for $200, maybe I just get my own setup?

Back