Online Vinyl Deals

after cancellations, i'm coming away with tinariwen's aman iman, the cure wish 30th anniversary 2lp, and the mogwai young team and CODY reissues for just a hair over $100. doesn't feel like the craziest deal, but i doubt i'll find any of them all that much cheaper...

glad these apply to preorders at least!
That price might come down once tax is adjusted!

I caved and grabbed STP Core from Target.
The reviews are all great so far.
Thinking this box set will be missed when it's gone.

The CB would be a great value too.

Last edited:
There's still time.....;)
Haha very true! But I feel content with what I've seen so far. In years past I used this sale to get box sets and stuff, but I rarely ever spin them TBH. I used the SOV 30% off sale from last month to pre-order upcoming BN Tone Poets, Acoustic Sounds series, and BN Classics, so I've got most of them covered.

Pre-ordered the Ween, Verve By Request James Brown and Mel Brown, as well as a couple for my wife to take advantage of the sale. Might keep looking for some obscure stuff, but just can't justify those big box set purchases anymore.

Hozier S/T at around 12 after a discount is the best price I've seen in a minute.

As usual the Sheryl Crow Ryan 4 LP and Beyonce Homecoming are great value pickups

Some other titles that others here seemed to love or want

That Petty box is excellent.
Sounds great!

Haha very true! But I feel content with what I've seen so far. In years past I used this sale to get box sets and stuff, but I rarely ever spin them TBH. I used the SOV 30% off sale from last month to pre-order upcoming BN Tone Poets, Acoustic Sounds series, and BN Classics, so I've got most of them covered.

Pre-ordered the Ween, Verve By Request James Brown and Mel Brown, as well as a couple for my wife to take advantage of the sale. Might keep looking for some obscure stuff, but just can't justify those big box set purchases anymore.
I hear you about the box sets. My biggest buys this time were the Elvin Jones (3LP) and Tom Petty Live at the Fillmore (3LP). A bunch of recent/pre-order single LP's appealed to me though, and this sale is great for records I'd probably want to have in the long run anyway, like Drug Dealer, Arctic Monkeys, Ron Sexsmith, Beth Orton, Wilco....

I hear you about the box sets. My biggest buys this time were the Elvin Jones (3LP) and Tom Petty Live at the Fillmore (3LP). A bunch of recent/pre-order single LP's appealed to me though, and this sale is great for records I'd probably want to have in the long run anyway, like Drug Dealer, Arctic Monkeys, Ron Sexsmith, Beth Orton, Wilco....
I mostly order the box sets in the sales since most are things i wouldn't want to pay full price for (i.e. the Stones mono box). I go for the BN preorders I want too but don't even bother looking at anything else under $30.

IMHO it pales in comparison to Target's 3 for 2, but Amazon has their version live. It sure seems as though items are still populating, so it could take a while before you find what you're looking for.

Man, I hate theirs. They make it hard as hell to find anything. It's just a pain in the ass all around.

Grabbed the Stones set right when it started which I already have about half the albums in Stereo but with around 40% off it will be nice to have this box to go with the mammoth sequel box and to be able to check them out in Mono. I remember almost buying this box a bunch of times before it went OOP but can't really remember much opinions of it other then being generally solid.. Has anyone here heard these Mono versions and compared them to the Stereo versions?

That Joni box is hard to pass up on and idk if I can last a week if it stays in stock 😬

Went ahead and actually bought 3 together as well as some random movies.

Grateful Dead - American Beauty (Target Exclusive)
Erykah Badu - New Amerykah Part One (4th World War) (Purple)
Aesop Rock - Float (Green) 4th time buying this one so hopefully it finally works out.

Grabbed the Stones set right when it started which I already have about half the albums in Stereo but with around 40% off it will be nice to have this box to go with the mammoth sequel box and to be able to check them out in Mono. I remember almost buying this box a bunch of times before it went OOP but can't really remember much opinions of it other then being generally solid.. Has anyone here heard these Mono versions and compared them to the Stereo versions?

That Joni box is hard to pass up on and idk if I can last a week if it stays in stock 😬

Went ahead and actually bought 3 together as well as some random movies.

Grateful Dead - American Beauty (Target Exclusive)
Erykah Badu - New Amerykah Part One (4th World War) (Purple)
Aesop Rock - Float (Green) 4th time buying this one so hopefully it finally works out.
I got the other Joni box in the last Target sale and it’s wonderful. They did a nice job on these boxes.

I got the Stones too. Excited for that one

I got the other Joni box in the last Target sale and it’s wonderful. They did a nice job on these boxes.

I got the Stones too. Excited for that one

Yeah, i've always kind of slept on Joni and just have some of her classic OG albums but ever since that first box came out it got me to go back and listen to a lot more of her including the ones in this new box and it's just all so damn good especially coming into the Winter months! Might just go ahead and grab this new box and holdout for a deal on reprise albums. Def. not helping me hold back 😶‍🌫️

Yeah, i've always kind of slept on Joni and just have some of her classic OG albums but ever since that first box came out it got me to go back and listen to a lot more of her including the ones in this new box and it's just all so damn good especially coming into the Winter months! Might just go ahead and grab this new box and holdout for a deal on reprise albums. Def. not helping me hold back 😶‍🌫️
1668992147660.gif

Back