Online Vinyl Deals

As of 6:30EST on Thanksgiving morning, the Beatles Revolver box set is back in stock at Target. And there's enough copies (at least at the moment) to buy 3 and cancel 2.

As of 6:30EST on Thanksgiving morning, the Beatles Revolver box set is back in stock at Target. And there's enough copies (at least at the moment) to buy 3 and cancel 2.

Snagged this on an earlier restock for a cool $60 after Target Circle earnings and a gift card. Couldn't be more stoked!

I popped back in for the George Duke box set. It's AAA and I couldn't resist at that price. Especially since Target Circle added a spend $60 get $10 to my account this morning.

I popped back in for the George Duke box set. It's AAA and I couldn't resist at that price. Especially since Target Circle added a spend $60 get $10 to my account this morning.
Let me know how this one sounds when you get it! I’ve been back and forth on it for the last few Target sales!

As a side note, already received some of my target items (or at least says it’s delivered…not back home until today!)

From today, November 25, through midnight Monday, November 28, EVERYTHING in the catalog is 30% off with code BLACKFRIDAY2022 — our biggest discount of the year.

Two January Tone Poet titles now listed on Target in time for the B2G1 sale. Not sure why they haven’t ever listed the two December titles.

Two January Tone Poet titles now listed on Target in time for the B2G1 sale. Not sure why they haven’t ever listed the two December titles.

Boo the deal isn't showing up for me on this.

Back