Online Vinyl Deals

Did anyone get this?

Did anyone get this?
Ooh, no, but I am tempted. Plaidroom's "damaged" section has been very kind to me in the past. I don't know if I really need suicide on vinyl though. I like to chill out with wax and suicide is.... the opposite of that.

Ooh, no, but I am tempted. Plaidroom's "damaged" section has been very kind to me in the past. I don't know if I really need suicide on vinyl though. I like to chill out with wax and suicide is.... the opposite of that.
I agree their damaged albums often arrive and I can’t tell what the damage is. It’s usually a VERY small issue if anything.

thanks! just did a quick google and seems like target has it for $18 still?

maybe a gamble...matches the UPC but it seems there are a few with that UPC

Definitely not the KG/SH being sent out anymore...ask me how I know ;)

I have this press and it's excellent; I bought it for ...I want to say 20ish. I'd say it's worth it (if you're a fan -- EN is an acquired taste) although of course at less than 10 it's a no brainer
I ordered. I’ve been very curious about EN, watched a few live videos which I’ve really enjoyed, but have never owned any of their albums. I appreciate the link, this is one I’m pretty excited about

I have this press and it's excellent; I bought it for ...I want to say 20ish. I'd say it's worth it (if you're a fan -- EN is an acquired taste) although of course at less than 10 it's a no brainer
I bought mine new when it first came out :)

I ordered. I’ve been very curious about EN, watched a few live videos which I’ve really enjoyed, but have never owned any of their albums. I appreciate the link, this is one I’m pretty excited about
it will forever be weird to me that they have such a disparate output -- like, literal construction tools and shit, but then also quasi ambient torch songs like Sabrina -- and then Blixa Bargeld was Nick Cave's guitarist for years and years. You just have to wonder how that conversation happened. "Hey I heard you on the jackhammer at the other night's show, do you want to play in my band?"

it will forever be weird to me that they have such a disparate output -- like, literal construction tools and shit, but then also quasi ambient torch songs like Sabrina -- and then Blixa Bargeld was Nick Cave's guitarist for years and years. You just have to wonder how that conversation happened. "Hey I heard you on the jackhammer at the other night's show, do you want to play in my band?"
They were one of my favorite bands to see live. An amplified shopping cart! Springs! Compressed Air!

They were one of my favorite bands to see live. An amplified shopping cart! Springs! Compressed Air!
Quick story.

The last time they played in New York (Perpetuum Mobile tour?) I went up without a ticket. Close to show time and I hadn’t found a scalp. Last chance, guy wants $40. I almost balked, but I gulped and paid.

So glad I did. The show was amazing! And I don’t think they’ve been back since.

Lesson learned: Buy the ticket!

Back