Online Vinyl Deals

The new Tears For Fears, only $9.99 at Urban Outfitters

nice album, I really enjoyed it. mine was NOT 9.99 😊 Looking forward to seeing them live this summer!,

nice album, I really enjoyed it. mine was NOT 9.99 😊 Looking forward to seeing them live this summer!,
Agreed, I love this album. And am also excited to see them this summer! I saw them 6 or so years ago and thought it would be a fun nostalgia trip but they actually blew me away with how amazing their live show was.

Agreed, I love this album. And am also excited to see them this summer! I saw them 6 or so years ago and thought it would be a fun nostalgia trip but they actually blew me away with how amazing their live show was.

And here I thought I was alone on "Tipping Point" Island.

Free shipping on all records at Real Gone!

The last time we offered free shipping to our customers was two years ago, at the start of the pandemic. We didn’t know what was going to happen, or if we’d even survive as a business. Well, thanks to your support, we’re still here, Real Gone but not real gone! So we’ve decided to pay you back with an A-May-Zing Free Shipping Sale! For the next seven days of May, we’re offering FREE SHIPPING on our entire catalog, even in-stock new releases. Yeah, freight and packaging costs have gone up, but what the heck…you guys have earned it. Our advice: order a lot because the more you order, the more you save on shipping costs.

Here's a little obligatory fine print: free shipping only on United States domestic first class or media mail shipments. And no preorders, please!
You must enter FREESHIPPING in the “Discount Code” box at checkout to receive the free shipping

Free shipping on all records at Real Gone!

The last time we offered free shipping to our customers was two years ago, at the start of the pandemic. We didn’t know what was going to happen, or if we’d even survive as a business. Well, thanks to your support, we’re still here, Real Gone but not real gone! So we’ve decided to pay you back with an A-May-Zing Free Shipping Sale! For the next seven days of May, we’re offering FREE SHIPPING on our entire catalog, even in-stock new releases. Yeah, freight and packaging costs have gone up, but what the heck…you guys have earned it. Our advice: order a lot because the more you order, the more you save on shipping costs.

Here's a little obligatory fine print: free shipping only on United States domestic first class or media mail shipments. And no preorders, please! You must enter FREESHIPPING in the “Discount Code” box at checkout to receive the free shipping
before even reading the whole fine print i placed a pre-order and it let me receive free shipping via priority.

And here I thought I was alone on "Tipping Point" Island.
It is an excellent album. Even as a longtime fan, I was still surprised how much I liked it.
I'm also planting my flag on "Resist" Island.
My clan is basically grabbing as much real estate from legacy acts putting out fresh new music as we can get.

Back