Online Vinyl Deals

I received the $12 Rumours that was up on walmart earlier this week and it's the crappy 'Reprise' reissue that started showing up everywhere in the last year or so, not the KG/SH 33 "Pressed at Pallas." Oh well.
Yeah, if it was the 2xLP audiophile edition for $12 you woulda had quite the steal on your hands.

Yeah, if it was the 2xLP audiophile edition for $12 you woulda had quite the steal on your hands.
I was referring to the 33, not the 45. The 45 was available on walmart for $40 a week or so ago. The 33 has been available for ~$20 in the past and was listed on Walmart as the 2011 version. I was hoping it would've been the 33, didn't expect the 45.

I was referring to the 33, not the 45. The 45 was available on walmart for $40 a week or so ago. The 33 has been available for ~$20 in the past and was listed on Walmart as the 2011 version. I was hoping it would've been the 33, didn't expect the 45.
Ah nice! I wasn’t aware. Too many Mac reissues to keep track of. Bummer you didn’t get the copy you wanted.

I accidentally ordered two of the 33rpm KG Pallas cuts if you're interested. I don't need two.

Ah nice! I wasn’t aware. Too many Mac reissues to keep track of. Bummer you didn’t get the copy you wanted.
I'm sure we'll see more in the future too. The 45 really is killer though and I'm glad it got a huge repress. I am starting to see them hit regular record stores (at least based on pictures from social media) so hopefully more of the small guys we all try to support will be able to get a few copies.

I'm sure we'll see more in the future too. The 45 really is killer though and I'm glad it got a huge repress. I am starting to see them hit regular record stores (at least based on pictures from social media) so hopefully more of the small guys we all try to support will be able to get a few copies.
Yup, I saw my local had some in stock last time I was in there earlier this week.

Back