Online Vinyl Deals

Agreed, but on the outside chance, I'll roll the dice and have PP do their thing if it goes south. I wouldn't put this directly on my CC.

I'm sorry but like...why would you trust PayPal over your CC? PayPal is notorious for not wanting to void transactions where a scammer provided a fake tracking number and claimed delivered. Your CC company is basically like "fuck your tracking ID we don't know what one even is" and process a charge back straight from vendor side.

I'm sorry but like...why would you trust PayPal over your CC? PayPal is notorious for not wanting to void transactions where a scammer provided a fake tracking number and claimed delivered. Your CC company is basically like "fuck your tracking ID we don't know what one even is" and process a charge back straight from vendor side.
Well, for me, the few times I've had CC disputes never ended well, PayPal on the other hand, thus far, has always handled it.

Depends on the cc company I think. With Amex they always take my side, but with my credit union Mastercard they always try to bone me. PayPal has boned me a bunch too so I don't trust them much either.

between that box and the warner bros box, you have a sizeable chunk of dead on vinyl, ready to go. still missing a few like terrapin and go to heaven etc, but honestly, it's a good bit. and they're excellent presses IMO.

This is a STEAL.

Limited-time deal: Shake Your Money Maker (2020 Remaster) [4 LP Super Deluxe Edition] Amazon product ASIN B08R64MLKJ
Fine. FINE. HERE’S MY MONEY. I kinda forgot how much I listened to this album when it came out.

OK now I need a pressing of Southern Harmony that doesn’t suck. Consider my purchase a support of that endeavor.

Back