Online Vinyl Deals

What’s the best deal on the standard 3LP version of George Harrison's All Things Must Pass 50th?
Black or splatter vinyl.

I'm poking around a bit today.

Amazon has the 5 LP version:
Used - Like New
$76.94 free shipping

Last edited:
What’s the best deal on the standard 3LP version of George Harrison's All Things Must Pass 50th?
Black or splatter vinyl.

I'm poking around a bit today.

Amazon has the 5 LP version:
Used - Like New
$76.94 free shipping

I think Udiscover might still be the best priced at least for now since they have a 20% off coupon plus today you get double points which is a nice extra. The 5lp comes out to about $72 and you don't have to take the Amazon gamble. If you've bought from them in the past they were giving out a bunch of 30% off coupons for awhile which is what I used for my 3lp edition and there's a chance those could come back.

I think Udiscover might still be the best priced at least for now since they have a 20% off coupon plus today you get double points which is a nice extra. The 5lp comes out to about $72 and you don't have to take the Amazon gamble. If you've bought from them in the past they were giving out a bunch of 30% off coupons for awhile which is what I used for my 3lp edition and there's a chance those could come back.
I can look for a coupon…

what's the 20% code?

When I was browsing the site earlier to check the price the coupon came up randomly on the site but I didn't see what it was. I wasn't able to get it to come up again after that.

EDIT - Actually I got the message to show again.. just use a different email if you have an account that already used a code. I have done this a few times and still used my same Paypal account to pay with no issues.
Sign up to our email list & get 20% OFF your first order. Plus, be among the first to hear about new releases & more!

Damn, that must be a new exclusion then. Me and quite a few people ordered it with codes when it was first announced. Sorry about that man, I have never seen anything excluded from coupons on Udiscover but it seems like all vinyl places are getting a lot more stingy as of late.

Back