Online Vinyl Deals

Does anyone know how long that Udiscover Music summer coupon is valid for? I'm going to use it, but i may wait a few weeks, but if it isn't valid for that much longer i'm going to pull the trigger on something

Does anyone know how long that Udiscover Music summer coupon is valid for? I'm going to use it, but i may wait a few weeks, but if it isn't valid for that much longer i'm going to pull the trigger on something
The emails I've received about this sale have not provided an end date, so I'm with @Yer Ol' Uncle D -- snooze and lose. :D

I had no idea. Usually Secretly isn't bad on shipping. wow.
This is when sales annoy me, especially when you say it's usually not bad. I can't help but look at the numbers.
Reg. Price $17.99 + $5.00 shipping = $22.99
Sale Price $15.99 + $7.73 ($2.73 above the "norm") shipping = $23.72

Padded shipping makes the item "On Sale" $18.72 over it normal price of $17.99...........yes, just pennies, but still totally annoying. I'll admit padding shipping is one of my all time pet peeves.

Merge is having a father's day sale:
Our Father’s Day Sale is going on now! For a very limited time, 60 handpicked releases are 20% OFF, with lots of deals to be had on titles by perennial dad favorites such as SUPERCHUNK, EX HEX, BOB MOULD, TEENAGE FANCLUB, WILLIAM TYLER, ARCHERS, and many more, as well as our popular bucket hat and logo t-shirts in black and green.

Hurry, sale ends Monday, June 21! As always, standard shipping is FREE within the U.S.

Anything to watch for on Prime Day for us music lovers ?

I have a $10 Prime Day Reward but not really sure if I can use it for anything.

Anything to watch for on Prime Day for us music lovers ?

I have a $10 Prime Day Reward but not really sure if I can use it for anything.

I've gotten a few decent vinyl buys out of past Prime Days. I've got a $10 reward to use too, but if I don't see something else to use it on (I'm sure I will), I'll just buy some trash bags or something boring for my apartment that I'd need to buy eventually anyway lol

Back