Online Vinyl Deals

Just got an email from Zavvi. They want a copy of my passport WTF?

"

A customer service colleague has sent you the following message:

Hello,

Please be advised that we have received your data for your parcel, however, a copy of your passport is required, and this is a mandatory requirement for customs clearance purposes.

Kindly note that the parcel will not be able to be dispatched without receiving this information.

Please could you provide it to us as soon as possible?

If we do not receive the information required within 7 days of the parcel arriving at P2P, we will add it to your undeliverable parcels and it will be included in the next dispatch of returns.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Lexi

Zavvi Team"

Anyone else get this email?

"

Hello,

Please be advised that we have received your data for your parcel, however, a copy of your passport is required, and this is a mandatory requirement for customs clearance purposes.

Kindly note that the parcel will not be able to be dispatched without receiving this information.

If we do not receive the information required within 7 days of the parcel arriving at P2P, we will add it to your undeliverable parcels and it will be included in the next dispatch of returns.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Lexi

Zavvi Team"

Um.....no

Sound of Vinyl having 35% off with this code
BF-9DA2-MLLAX

USE THIS REFERRAL CODE TOO if you could please ;)
Here's a $10 off orders over $50 for your first order at The Sound of Vinyl. To accept, use my referral link:
The Sound Of Vinyl
What's the deal here? Is it only on certain things? Tried it on the All That You Can't Leave Behind Box set and it did not accept it.

What's the deal here? Is it only on certain things? Tried it on the All That You Can't Leave Behind Box set and it did not accept it.
Next week they are having a 30% off ...members get an additional 5%...was hoping code worked for y’all

Ooh good point..I just remember signing up...now I get pints for every purchase and those get turned into $
Actually I just signed in for the first time in a while and it said I earned 500 points for signing up. Still can't use the discount code though.

"

Hello,

Kind regards,

Lexi

Zavvi Team"

200_d.gif

Sound of Vinyl having 35% off with this code
BF-9DA2-MLLAX

USE THIS REFERRAL CODE TOO if you could please ;)
Here's a $10 off orders over $50 for your first order at The Sound of Vinyl. To accept, use my referral link:
The Sound Of Vinyl
What are people picking up from SOV lately? I haven't noticed anything interesting lately.

Oh sweet, did you get an email? I will have to keep an eye out for mine. Looking forward to seeing what's in there and at the very worst I could get my money back selling them on ebay for a fiver or something.

Here’s what i got... And i don’t own much Jazz so none are duplicates for me -
multiple picture warning

EABB15E5-4028-4E35-A930-486F8AD1D1F7.jpegE5ED2700-915B-4ED5-876F-CD0FA46ED10D.jpegEF41E1E5-AC5B-4DE7-AE99-111B9C70B338.jpeg5A2A9009-623A-445F-A009-0F7C39862392.jpegF7EA7D0A-339D-4AF1-BA0A-C65A6F1BBC4D.jpegA6239AD9-36BB-4868-A751-4EF913F8FB9C.jpeg4081427F-A47E-4D23-B973-B006ACAF4229.jpeg36A7A819-54DE-48ED-93C1-539D87CEC360.jpeg6E211E95-9E22-4DD5-8907-46D6CE5D1A4D.jpegDD391D0F-8D0F-4544-94A0-192A90AC1598.jpeg

Sweet, those 3 deagostini are worth the price alone. As long as the others are not waxtime or the other grey labels then you've done really well. Even if they are grey label at least you get to experience the different albums etc.

Back