Online Vinyl Deals

Just seen a message from Daniel Norgren to say that Buck is back in stock for the first time in a while. The 2lp set is listed at $25, which is incredibly affordable especially considering that it goes for £55 on Discogs. I shouldn't need to tell you how amazing this guy is....but I will anyway - he is amazing - go buy!

Just seen a message from Daniel Norgren to say that Buck is back in stock for the first time in a while. The 2lp set is listed at $25, which is incredibly affordable especially considering that it goes for £55 on Discogs. I shouldn't need to tell you how amazing this guy is....but I will anyway - he is amazing - go buy!

Thanks - I've held off too long on this record.

Ordered Soundgarden's Down on the Upside from Sound of Vinyl during their sale last weekend with a 30% off code, brought it to $23 and some change shipped. Pretty good deal. Also, showed up TODAY with no shipping notification. Super fast. Now the bad news...

looks like the kiddie rollercoaster at the fair. Sux man sorry

Ordered Soundgarden's Down on the Upside from Sound of Vinyl during their sale last weekend with a 30% off code, brought it to $23 and some change shipped. Pretty good deal. Also, showed up TODAY with no shipping notification. Super fast.
Now the bad news...

You order this, @Mather ???

True to it's title - you get both down and upside in the same record.

Ordered Soundgarden's Down on the Upside from Sound of Vinyl during their sale last weekend with a 30% off code, brought it to $23 and some change shipped. Pretty good deal. Also, showed up TODAY with no shipping notification. Super fast.
Now the bad news...

Vinyl flatters to the rescue! Post in the Gotta Warp forum...someone might be able to hook you up.

Now the bad news...

This is the super limited VMP variant.
Congratulations?

looks like the kiddie rollercoaster at the fair. Sux man sorry

True to it's title - you get both down and upside in the same record.

Vinyl flatters to the rescue! Post in the Gotta Warp forum...someone might be able to hook you up.

This is the super limited VMP variant.
Congratulations?
I contacted SOV and they responded before the day was over. My new friend Tyler expressed his sympathies and requested videos of the offending vinyl before sending a replacement or issuing a refund so we'll see how this pans out.

Anyone else ever have a comparable CS experience with SOV?

Now the bad news...

I did the same thing and am waiting for my copy to show up. Now I'm nervous. Discogs also said this pressing has a lot of surface noise/static. Can you confirm?

I contacted SOV and they responded before the day was over. My new friend Tyler expressed his sympathies and requested videos of the offending vinyl before sending a replacement or issuing a refund so we'll see how this pans out.

Anyone else ever have a comparable CS experience with SOV?
I should add, they will likely replace it. I had a similar issue and contacted uDiscover Music, which I believe is the same company. And they sent me a replacement for a bad warp on a Coltrane album.,

I did the same thing and am waiting for my copy to show up. Now I'm nervous. Discogs also said this pressing has a lot of surface noise/static. Can you confirm?

I should add, they will likely replace it. I had a similar issue and contacted uDiscover Music, which I believe is the same company. And they sent me a replacement for a bad warp on a Coltrane album.,
Here's hoping for a flat replacement. 😬
I'm hoping my copy was a fluke and you get a good one. I was a little nervous about the discog comments as well, but I thought I'd take a chance. I still need to give it a full listen. I will say it did seem to be a bit on the noisy side.

Here's hoping for a flat replacement. 😬
I'm hoping my copy was a fluke and you get a good one. I was a little nervous about the discog comments as well, but I thought I'd take a chance. I still need to give it a full listen. I will say it did seem to be a bit on the noisy side.
Speaking of Soundgarden. My copy just arrived and we're already off to a good start. Ha ha.

Will the records be warped as well?

1024201430.jpg1024201431.jpg1024201431a.jpg

Back