Online Vinyl Deals

Oh, cool. I already have that, which must be why I didn't order it. I wound up with a Bernie Worrell album from that sale.

I'm currently waiting for this to show up from Guruguru Brain though

cant wait for this one to arrive!
Mine arrived yesterday, haven't spun it yet but I can tell you the pinwheel looks fantastic! Came with a nice postcard of the cover art too.

Have you heard anything from them, or did you just get a refund? My order doesn't look canceled on the popmarket site

same. folks elsewhere who ordered from deep discount state they got actual cancellations though, so perhaps they don't quite know how to operate the "new" PM site yet...

Selena Gomez - Revival for free (+shipping):

also Nirvana Unplugged Ltd Edition is back in stock:

Also free:

There's a few others if you search by price.

Yeah. I'm stll waiting on my Method Man. Can someone tell me if it generally takes forever for UDiscover to ship?

Also, if anyone sees that Nick Drake come back in stock and pop up for free again, I'd appreciate a tag.

Thanks

Yeah. I'm stll waiting on my Method Man. Can someone tell me if it generally takes forever for UDiscover to ship?

Also, if anyone sees that Nick Drake come back in stock and pop up for free again, I'd appreciate a tag.

Thanks

Like Mr. TenderLoving said they are all over the place as far as time to ship things out goes but I will say I haven't had any problems or damage from any orders.

Also, that Nick Drake seems to be going out of stock really soon after it goes back up now. What I did was use an addon for chrome called "Distill Web Monitor" and you can set it to check any changes made on an entire web page or just a part of it. As soon as it changed from being "Sold Out" to having a price again I got an alert and was able to grab it well before someone posted it on Reddit and once that happens it's gone in minutes. I don't think they're throwing much up at a time anymore.

Like Mr. TenderLoving said they are all over the place as far as time to ship things out goes but I will say I haven't had any problems or damage from any orders.

Also, that Nick Drake seems to be going out of stock really soon after it goes back up now. What I did was use an addon for chrome called "Distill Web Monitor" and you can set it to check any changes made on an entire web page or just a part of it. As soon as it changed from being "Sold Out" to having a price again I got an alert and was able to grab it well before someone posted it on Reddit and once that happens it's gone in minutes. I don't think they're throwing much up at a time anymore.

Oooh

Thanks.

Shipping time must vary by title. I ordered the Sinatra and it came within a week.

Can anyone vouch for the GnR pressing? Even for $10, I’ve been getting pickier these days.
in my opinion it's not a dynamic pressing very hollow sounding can't hear any bass guitar parts almost no bottom end presence at all.

Last edited:
@TenderLovingKiller® @andyf

Maybe I'm tripping, but I'm kind of pissed to look on Discogs and realize that LITA sent me the repress, while people are flipping the pressing that I ordered and didn't receive for crazy money.

When they announced the repress, I ordered Eastern Flowers on its own and paid for the shipping on both orders, when I could have just canceled and combined them for free shipping together. I specifically didn't do that, or modify my order in any way, even after the Yoshimura delay, because I didn't want to lose it. Maybe I'm splitting hairs, but this isn't always a rational hobby and I'm irritated.

Back