Online Vinyl Deals

Don't know a lot about this one...but some of y'all might be interested at this at a steeeep discount:

with code THANKS10 you get another 10% off.
Looks like they fixed the price. Back up to $226 and change

Do we have any word on if The Rolling Stone half speeds are any good yet? My Sticky Fingers is due on Sunday and I’m holding off on Tattoo You, Exile and Emotional Rescue until I get word.
Is there a new one coming of Exile that is different than this release? Cause this one doesn't have the best reviews
Rolling Stones* - Exile On Main St

Url: Rolling Stones* - Exile On Main St

Shared from the Discogs App

Is there a new one coming of Exile that is different than this release? Cause this one doesn't have the best reviews
Rolling Stones* - Exile On Main St

Url: Rolling Stones* - Exile On Main St

Shared from the Discogs App
Yeah, it’s a new one. I think @dhodo link to something in the Hoffman forums about it. Hopefully they get it right this time. I have both Exile and Sticky Fingers on pre-order from Amazon they are supposed to ship next week sometime.

Yeah, it’s a new one. I think @dhodo link to something in the Hoffman forums about it. Hopefully they get it right this time. I have both Exile and Sticky Fingers on pre-order from Amazon they are supposed to ship next week sometime.
Nice, I hope so too. I have nice older copies of most their albums, but my exile is a shitty recent reissue that I'd love to replace

Here is @dhodo post from a while back...
I'm sorry I must have been thinking of the 2016 Exile half speed, which didn't get great reviews over there.

Just peruse this short, 91 page thread for the others. :ROFLMAO:
Rolling Stones Studio Albums 1971-2016 Vinyl Box Coming June 15th*

Apparently the Exile in the new set isn't the same as 2016 and is better, although some still don't love it.

SF I see conflicting opinions on it vs the 2015 version.

Agree it's worth a shot for under $20 though. I was thinking at least what used to be normal 2xLP Abbey Rd half speed price, which I thought was like $35.
Welp. Glad I didn’t jump on that one. Here’s to the others being better.
Nice, I hope so too. I have nice older copies of most their albums, but my exile is a shitty recent reissue that I'd love to replace

Wooo. Ok. Great. Fingers crossed. Seemed like a lot for sale for a record that hadn’t dropped until today.

actually need to give my Some Girls a run through and see if I can use a new copy.

Wooo. Ok. Great. Fingers crossed. Seemed like a lot for sale for a record that hadn’t dropped until today.
The Boxset was released earlier but these are single LPs released with the same mastering as the box. It is similar to what happened with Bowie the Boxset comes first then individual releases a bit later.

Do we have any word on if The Rolling Stone half speeds are any good yet? My Sticky Fingers is due on Sunday and I’m holding off on Tattoo You, Exile and Emotional Rescue until I get word.

I think they are the same as on the box set, which was £150 from SOV around Christmas. I’ll give those 3 a spin and let you know if you’d like.

Back