Online Vinyl Deals

do you know how this will work? Should I just check the bandcamp at midnight UK time and their bandcamp will have these exclusives up?

I suppose yes. TBH I never participated in their online sales, only physical. Since participating labels are from all over the world, exclusives may show up during the day and for 24h. I have no idea. Lemme ask.

Don't know a lot about this one...but some of y'all might be interested at this at a steeeep discount:

with code THANKS10 you get another 10% off.

Well... that's a good $200 off retail with that discount. 60 bucks for a 10 record box is pretty insane

This is very tempting!

Maybe you should do it. It's 10 records for about $63

tumblr_o56u5wBERi1u7i86wo1_400.gifv

Hey @Dead C did your get you Sven Wunder LPs yet? My LITA order just arrived. spinning Eastern Flowers now and it sound great also, Tip-on jackets were a nice touch.

Yep! Got it today and already listened to it. My Wabi Sabi was one of the first batch, but still hasn't arrived. I ordered with with that Hiroshi Yoshimura that got delayed, so it got delayed with it. I reached out to them and they're throwing it into another order that I have coming with Maston - Tulips and a Bernie Worrell album.

Yep! Got it today and already listened to it. My Wabi Sabi was one of the first batch, but still hasn't arrived. I ordered with with that Hiroshi Yoshimura that got delayed, so it got delayed with it. I reached out to them and they're throwing it into another order that I have coming with Maston - Tulips and a Bernie Worrell album.
Word, I ordered Green separately. I was bummed about that delay seems like some good summer ambience. Regardless, I got Sven today and am very pleased.

Hey @Dead C did your get you Sven Wunder LPs yet? My LITA order just arrived. spinning Eastern Flowers now and it sound great also, Tip-on jackets were a nice touch.

I got the fatbeats bundle of both sven wunder albums after seeing you guys chat about them (and then checking Eastern Flowers out on Spotify). Thanks for the tip! And thanks @MikeH for posting the bundle link!

My bundle won’t ship til 7/3, but I’m glad that you’re both happy with the pressing/package. And I just realized that Wabi Sabi is now available to stream on spotify, too, so I’m going to check that out now to build excitement for this bundle of goodness.

Also, I really just like the word “bundle.” It sounds so innocent and precious.

I got the fatbeats bundle of both sven wunder albums after seeing you guys chat about them (and then checking Eastern Flowers out on Spotify). Thanks for the tip! And thanks @MikeH for posting the bundle link!

My bundle won’t ship til 7/3, but I’m glad that you’re both happy with the pressing/package. And I just realized that Wabi Sabi is now available to stream on spotify, too, so I’m going to check that out now to build excitement for this bundle of goodness.

Well, I don't have my Wabi Sabi, yet, but a friend who grabbed it in the early drop said his pressing was a little weird and he almost wishes that he grabbed to repress, because of that. The Eastern Flowers seems cool, though. I'll just have to see.

Last edited:

Mine are on their way to me along with Serge Gainsbourg and Kikagaku Moyo from the LITA sale, one of my best and only orders in a while.

Back