Online Vinyl Deals

MOFI 2-LP 45 rpm Blood On the Tracks for $99!

damn so they couldn't sell all 9,000 copies at $125+? hmm...

reminder for the europe folks , i know its been posted a while back : Dodax.de still has the Cassandra Wilson and Lee Morgan TonePoet releases for 21,99 with free EU shipping.

the Cassandra Wilson record seems to be a lot more on Amazon and other places.
Also its a 2LP at that price !

Last edited:
If y'all want the Experience Unlimited album still, and don't want the VMP version of it, here it is on Best Buy for $13 with free shipping:

EDIT: I see it also comes with a 3 month promo code for Tidal HiFi if that tickles your fancy
Geeze. If I didn't already have Experience Unlimited that'd be tempting because it's cheaper than the actual Tidal subscription. And it's a good album.

Super cheap prices for the Garth Box Legacy box sets at Best Buy for one day only. A whole box of Garth Vinyl for the price of a VMP excusive (if you don't care about numbered versions, which you probably shouldnt considering how many there are of these).

Remixed/Remasters or Original Analog - $29.99 ($39.99 for numbered)
Limited Edition - $34.99 ($49.99 for numbered)

Last edited:

Super cheap prices for the Garth Box Legacy box sets at Best Buy for one day only. A whole box of Garth Vinyl for the price of a VMP excusive (if you don't care about numbered versions, which you probably shouldnt considering how many there are of these).

Just picked up the Analog version, many thanks and Cheers!!8C477E3D-1D7D-4168-A0F1-4E5CC69FD698.jpeg

These things are literally everywhere and are lower and lower in price. I feel bad for anyone who dropped $100 plus on the full set or paid retail on the individual breakouts. I feel soon enough that these will be just mailed to everyone who owns a turntable, kind of like when the U2 album was put in everyone's itunes.

These things are literally everywhere and are lower and lower in price. I feel bad for anyone who dropped $100 plus on the full set or paid retail on the individual breakouts. I feel soon enough that these will be just mailed to everyone who owns a turntable, kind of like when the U2 album was put in everyone's itunes.

Yeah I thought that $100 for all three was such a great deal. But it was essentially me spending $100 for the limited edition and then having the other 2 sitting in my closet. Love Garth, but don't need 3 copies of the same damn albums.

Also, this is very on brand for Garth. He would rather the highest selling Vinyl Box set of all times rather than make a ridiculous profit. Dude is all about his record breaking (Not that I'm complaining, I wish all artists priced like he does).

Back