Online Vinyl Deals

I bought my sister that AT LP-120X for Christmas and then immediately found out my brother also bought it for her...so I told my brother I would send the redundant one to him as my gift to him...and then I found out he bought one for himself too...and then I found out Urban Outfitters doesn't allow cancelations or address changes...and then I found out my mom wants the redundant/extra one...so, what I'm saying, is happy holidays!

I forgot to send in my request the other day, just did and hoping (expecting) the same thing.
So uDiscover told me the free shipping is only for orders under $200. Weirdest thing I've ever heard. Especially since my total was less than that (after discount). Guess I should have made multiple orders for them to ship.

Got Codeine for $12 and Noise Addict 2lp compilation for $5! Really wish they had any of the Bedhead records available...
Those Codeine reissues are great. Mmmm slowcore

Might grab that Ork box... $40 for 4 LPs and a book.
The Ork box is great. Excellent package (VMP you need to see how to do a boxset like this). The 7in boxset is great too, without too much overlap.
(I am on my third pint so please excuse the overuse of "great")

Back