Online Vinyl Deals

I'm doing my damndest to hold off spending until after Christmas, but it doesn't mean I can't tempt the rest of you, lol

uDiscover - TODAY Only: Free Shipping + 30% Off The Entire Store!
Coupon code: FREESHIP
UD20OFF will likely still give you an additional 20% off and you end up getting free shipping anyway if you spend >$50.

I'm doing my damndest to hold off spending until after Christmas, but it doesn't mean I can't tempt the rest of you, lol

Finally succumbed to Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation. Figured my cassette could use a vinyl upgrade.

Yep, the FreeShip is nice if you can't hit that $50 and are looking at a single album purchase........but whatever works for you, you got options, lol
Yep. My mindset is usually, well, I'm gonna want it later if I don't want it now, so might as well pull the trigger and save a bit more. That could also be a risk obviously given if an item drops even lower in the secondary. I haven't found the UDiscover titles dropping much, however.

I just used “SURVEY20” code for an additional 20% and though I had to pay for shipping (less than a damn $1 away, SMH) the total was still cheaper by about $6 Than the “FREESHIP” code.

Also, I didn’t actually complete the survey, I justgot the code from someone on Reddit.

Prettty great sale though...
32183AC5-34A3-44AC-9C0A-6B627A8346E6.jpeg

Last edited:
I just used as “SURVEY20” code for an additional 20% and though I had to pay for shipping (less than a damn $1 away, SMH) the total was still cheaper by about $6 Than the “FREESHIP” code.

Also, I didn’t actually complete the survey, I justgot the code from someone on Reddit.

View attachment 26351
Nice! I grabbed two of the upcoming Tone Poets and Basra BN80 for $51 shipped or something like that with the UD20off code as well. Glad they put preorders for the Blue Notes for January up in the sale.

I just used as “SURVEY20” code for an additional 20% and though I had to pay for shipping (less than a damn $1 away, SMH) the total was still cheaper by about $6 Than the “FREESHIP” code.

View attachment 26351
You could've added this to your order for the $50 threshold for free shipping. And basically still saved $4 + actually gained a physical item. Boyz-N-The Hood (Explicit)

You could've added this to your order for the $50 threshold for free shipping. And basically still saved $4 + actually gained a physical item. Boyz-N-The Hood (Explicit)
LOL, I do the same thing, I always look at what shipping is and see what I can add to offset that cost to get free shipping......we're such frugal shoppers ;)

Yeah, I likely woulda just grabbed the live Jimmy Smith BN80 but I am cool with what I ended up with. Even with shipping I was still getting essentially a free album.

I just used “SURVEY20” code for an additional 20% and though I had to pay for shipping (less than a damn $1 away, SMH) the total was still cheaper by about $6 Than the “FREESHIP” code.

View attachment 26351
how is that Blakey 14 pre discount?

I love how uDiscover’s listing for Eno’s Ambient 1 has a picture of a dirty, used jacket from a different Eno album 😂

I love how uDiscover’s listing for Eno’s Ambient 1 has a picture of a dirty, used jacket from a different Eno album 😂

I think a few folks got burned by their laissez-faire attitude towards photos that accompany their listings. If I recall, they had a Mo-Fi copy of Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs listed on a non-audiophile version of the album. Though, I think it was still fairly cheap so most kept their orders.

Last edited:

I saw this offer on Black Friday, but decided to hold off then. Today, I gave in. Some of the titles that I would have liked back then (Cornbread, Etcetera, Minor Move) have since been sold out, but I found some items. Thank you to @hype for the 20% code! Of course, thank you to @AnthonyI for mentioning this sale again :)
Happy to live in the land of no sales tax!

uDiscover Purchase.JPG

Back