Online Vinyl Deals

I mean I never had the 2012 but those mixes are widely regarded as trash. This one is the mix to get, question is if you need the esher demos ( I think they are a waste of time on vinyl) . If you don't need them then it comes as a 2LP set which is cheaper than this Amazon "deal"
Aren't they the original mix?

2012 stereo was a new mix, the mono from what I understand is a clean up of the mono, the new one is a better stereo mix than 2012 by a long shot
The 2012 was just the vinyl release from the 2009 remaster. I've seen nothing to suggest it was a remix. Where are you seeing that? This is from the album on discogs:
"The stereo remastered album on heavyweight 180g vinyl including a replica of the original lyric poster and photographs"; "This album has been prepared using the 2009 digital remasters which had been created from the original stereo analogue master tapes."

The 2018 is a new mix by Giles Martin.

Picked one of these up—
John Coltrane Atlantic Years in Mono boxset for $60 + $3.27

I hope it’s legit.
Goes for double that.
There’s one left

Copies of the White Album I own:
CD release from 2009
Mono CD contained in the Mono Box Set
Vinyl release from 2012
Six CD Super Deluxe edition with blu ray and hardback book

And now, with all your tempting, I decided I “needed” the 4-LP vinyl reissue. I think 5 copies will be enough
Damn you all and your deals.

CD release from 2009
Vinyl release from 2012

And now, with all your tempting, I decided I “needed” the 4-LP vinyl reissue. I think 5 copies will be enough
I now own this, the entire mono set, and the newer Sgt. Peppers because of these here yay-hoos and I’m not even a Beatles fan.

CD release from 2009
Vinyl release from 2012

FTR, I just bought The Whitey Album by Ciccone Youth right before caving on The White Album, didn’t realize the segue until just this moment.

Back